Video Clip Of Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore Functional Pilates Fusion Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Cathe's Lift, Move & Restore Functional Pilates Fusion workout.

This full-body active aging conditioning routine will start with a working warm-up before moving into different segments which include a mix of strength and conditioning exercises to tone, and elongate your muscles while also improving posture, alignment, mobility, and flexibility. We’ll be using a foam roller, a fabric loop, and a mini yoga ball to add intensity to each segment. If you’re ready to give it a try, let’s get started.

Cathe's anti-aging workout program is designed for strength, coordination, balance, flexibility, and mental fitness. Don't miss out on this life-changing opportunity - preorder now or learn more here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

#LiftMoveRestore #ActiveAgingWorkoutProgram

Thank you everyone for your feedback! This was a packed 33 minutes with lots of various ways to challenge your body’s strength, mobility, coordination and balance.
No Cathe- thank you! Your creativity is opening a new fitness modality to me as I never cared much for "pilates" but your "fusion" version may convert me. Oh, and BTW, that ball flying across the room - it'll probably be mine for a few trys... hee hee ... :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.