Video Clip Of Cathe's Jump To It Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday, February 15, 2024, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Jump To It” Live! Get ready to jump and pump your way through rounds of jump rope and weighted exercises. Each round kicks off with a jump rope. If you don’t like jumping rope choose any cardio activity of your choice or use an imaginary
jump rope.

Equipment Needed:

Jump Rope (optional)
Moderate weighted dumbbells (we’ll be using 8 to 15 pounds)
Two Gliding devices
Fitness Mat
Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 482+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Ok, so this was fun :). When I started it, I thought I’m gonna do the first 3 rounds & ff to
stretch…..but I did the whole thing…46 min. I did a few substitutions……on 3 of the
core exercises which are plank type movements with feet on discs (which I don’t do)
I did single leg reverse cycle (10 on each leg) from Total Body Circuit, and I did lean back
curl situps which I learned from another CatheLive and from another CatheLive, I did
seated oblique twists with feet on discs moving out/in. All 3 worked perfectly, time-wise
too. I subbed 1 arm kickbacks for the 1 arm side lying tricep push-ups, which I don’t
do either., so all in all, not too many changes. I am thinking I might Like too get this
download.

I subbed 1 arm kickbacks for the 1 arm side lying tricep push-ups
I did the same thing. I really struggle with the side lying tricep push-ups and this time I didn't even attempt this move; I just went for the kickbacks. I also don't jump on the jump rope segments, I either do a calf pump like what Cathe sometimes does in the warmup where your toes stay grounded, or I do a high knee walk, all while using my cordless jump rope. Agree, this is a fun one.

I also don't jump on the jump rope segments, I either do a calf pump like what Cathe sometimes does in the warmup where your toes stay grounded, or I do a high knee walk, all while using my cordless jump rope. Agree, this is a fun one.
We do the same thing Hazlady. I use my cordless rope too and either pump the calves,
do the high knee march, heel digs to front or toe taps, low jacks, or low kicks or mix it up.
I did purchase the download.

Ok, so this was fun :). When I started it, I thought I’m gonna do the first 3 rounds & ff to
stretch…..but I did the whole thing…46 min. I did a few substitutions……on 3 of the
core exercises which are plank type movements with feet on discs (which I don’t do)
I did single leg reverse cycle (10 on each leg) from Total Body Circuit, and I did lean back
curl situps which I learned from another CatheLive and from another CatheLive, I did
seated oblique twists with feet on discs moving out/in. All 3 worked perfectly, time-wise
too. I subbed 1 arm kickbacks for the 1 arm side lying tricep push-ups, which I don’t
do either., so all in all, not too many changes. I am thinking I might Like too get this
download.
It really was a fun workout, wasn’t it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.