forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday, February 9, 2023, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing
“Gold and Fit”. This 53-minute workout is perfect for golden active agers who are looking for gentle exercise with low impact movement. It’s also great for someone who is new to fitness or even someone looking to loosen up sore or stiff muscles with a very light workout. Kids love this workout too! So come join a fun day of light-paced fitness with us.

Equipment needed:

chair
Cathe mini ball or playground ball
light tension resistance tube
a light set of handweights (2lb to 3lb handweights to start and eventually work your way toward 5lbs handweights)

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 432+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

Well, I just finished this 53 min. Of fun, fun, fun! I really enjoyed it to cap off my workouts for today…..and yes, Cathe, as you mentioned, it did get a “little” breathy at times. LOL! Not too light, not too hard, just right!!! :). Another favorite…..thanks.

Well, I just finished this 53 min. Of fun, fun, fun! I really enjoyed it to cap off my workouts for today…..and yes, Cathe, as you mentioned, it did get a “little” breathy at times. LOL! Not too light, not too hard, just right!!! :). Another favorite…..thanks.
Glad you had fun & liked it

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.