Video Clip From Cathe's LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper Body

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This is a video clip from Cathe's LITE Strong Body Stacked Sets Upper Body. Time to get your muscles pumping!!! This all upper body weight routine will utilize giant sets to incorporate a whole lot of work into a short amount of time! Layer on exercises, reps, and sets to elevate your metabolic rate and totally fatigue your muscle!

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

Looks good and I like the movement variations. This one looks like it will nicely challenge intermediate exercisers while keeping advanced exercisers engaged.
Yeah ..... I also like that there aren't any multi-plane moves on my hands and knees cause it looks like Cathletes 'coming back', begintermediates and those needing to stay off their feet can execute this workout sitting on a ball as well. I really like what looks like simplicity without being dull.

Yeah ..... I also like that there aren't any multi-plane moves on my hands and knees cause it looks like Cathletes 'coming back', begintermediates and those needing to stay off their feet can execute this workout sitting on a ball as well. I really like what looks like simplicity without being dull.
I totally agree with you Elsie. Plus, honestly, I don't always feel like getting my butt kicked in a workout and being sore the next day. Yet, I want to keep my muscles engaged. This one looks good for that as well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.