Video Clip from Cathe's LITE Pyramid Pump Bonus Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This is a video clip from Cathe's LITE Pyramid Pump bonus workout. his optional bonus full body workout utilizes the full pyramid system to maximize your exercise potential in the shortest amount of time possible. This workout is available as short individual muscle group? Pyramid Pump Bonuses? featured on all of the LITE DVDs included with the LITE Discount DVD Bundle. If you would like to have all of the muscle groups combined on a single DVD you can purchase the bonus "Pyramid Pump'"workout DVD. The bonus Pyramid Pump DVD is thoroughly chaptered and includes premixes for upper body and lower body workouts as well as other options

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices Are For A Limited Time Only!

Maybe I misread the original announcement, but which DVD has the pyramid upper body exercises? I was under the impression we would get both lower and upper body pyramid as a bonus mixed in with other workouts. However, looking at the premixes, I see that the Stacked Upper Body workout has the pyramid lower body bonus, but the Stacked Lower Body only has a single body part from the pyramid upper body. Would I have to buy the bonus Pyramid DVD in order to get both the whole upper and lower body pyramid?

Maybe I misread the original announcement, but which DVD has the pyramid upper body exercises? I was under the impression we would get both lower and upper body pyramid as a bonus mixed in with other workouts. However, looking at the premixes, I see that the Stacked Upper Body workout has the pyramid lower body bonus, but the Stacked Lower Body only has a single body part from the pyramid upper body. Would I have to buy the bonus Pyramid DVD in order to get both the whole upper and lower body pyramid?

Hi Jbliff! Yes, the only way to get the entire pyramid workout (upper and lower) is to get the Pyramid Pump DVD.

So glad Cathe put all the pyramids into one workout. I NEVER used the Muscle Meltdowns in ICE because I just don't workout that way (one body part a day, etc). I know I'm going to use this bonus DVD lots and I appreciate Cathe offering it.

I enjoy the muscle meltdowns, and recently tacked them on to the end of cardio work on back-to-back days. So day 1, I did back, chest, and shoulders after a cardio. The next day, I did biceps and triceps after a different cardio. They are fun and challenging. I don't mind swapping out the DVDs.

I enjoy the muscle meltdowns too and don't mind swapping out a disk.
Four rounds of say chest and the the four rounds of triceps premix makes a good hour of a chest and tricep work out :)
Done the same for back and bicep or shoulder :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.