VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT

yippadee doo dah

yippadee ay, my oh my what a wonderful day!
When I read FIVE, I just couldn't believe it!!!!!!
Yahoodiddlyoo :)
Wendy!!!

Great News!!

Can't wait for the new vids!!!! We expect the best from you, and you always come through!! THANK YOU!!!:-jumpy:-jumpy

Not to complain but. . . with 5 new videos that'll bring me to a total of 10 Cathe videos I don't own yet :-(

I plan to ask for a couple for Mother's Day and a couple more for my birthday in July, but I'm going to have to invent some more holidays to get the rest ;-) Don't get me wrong. . . my hubby's a sweetie and really doesn't mind if I spend money on Cathe videos because he knows I'll use them. It's just that considering I didn't own ANY Cathe videos until last May or so, my credit card has been smokin'!

Even so, I can't wait for the new videos. :-jumpy I love the Cross Train Express set more and more each time I do it. Hope we're not putting too much pressure on you, Cathe, seeing as how our expectations are so high but I know you're up to the challenge.

OOOOh yea, SLOW and HEAVY sounds Fantastic!! All the men that do the PS series are gonna love that one...Alright Cathe girl, eat your Wheaties! We are cheering you on! Thanks for listening, I believe this is why you have been so successful. You know, as we all become more fit with Cathe it will be interesting to see where we all end up.:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy DebD

OOOOh yea, SLOW and HEAVY sounds Fantastic!! All the men that do the PS series are gonna love that one...Alright Cathe girl, eat your Wheaties! We are cheering you on! Thanks for listening, I believe this is why you have been so successful. You know, as we all become more fit with Cathe it will be interesting to see where we all end up.:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy:-jumpy DebD

This is why of all the videos I own, I only do my Cathe tapes.:-wow The rest are all collecting dust! How could anyone ever get bored! :-jumpy I plan on stepping into my 90's and I am counting on you to get me there, Cathe! The description of these tapes will be hanging on my wall until I attack the UPS man }> Thanks Cathe!! :-jumpy :-jumpy

redrocks :D

Hi Cathe. Some friends from a fitness forum turned me on to your workouts in January. I just love your tapes, and I have purchased just about every one of them. I am SO excited about your new releases....GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!! Your fans appreciate all that you do. Your level of customer satisfaction is superior to anyone elses not to mention your videos are the best on the market, IMHO. You have made me excited about exercise again. I actually look forward to going out to our gym everyday, and hubby doesn't gripe about what I spend on my tapes. They get used daily. You are a sweetie!!! Thanks so much for all you do. Wish you had a studio in Texas. I would love to take one of your classes in person, when I am at your level of cardio!!!!

Becky

Yay! I'm so excited about this! I will happily pre-order, but I can wait a while. I'm training for my first marathon, and my (novice) schedule doesn't allow hard non-running workouts. So, I can wait til after October!! :) Of course, if they're out before then, I'll happily preview them until I can do them?

I can't wait for all the previews and pictures!

Jen

happy be-lated

Happy be-lated birthday, Michelle. I just read Cathe's announcement today and today is my 38th birthday. I'm in the best shape ever thanks to her.
-Colleen

RE: happy be-lated

Thank you Colleen! I hope you have a wonderful day! I also have never been in better shape. Cathe's workouts have done wonders for me.

Michelle

Awesome! I can't wait to purchase all of these videos, and I promise not to them all in one day. I think you are the best instructor and have always kept me going, so I seriously can't wait for these videos to come out. Thanks for bringing fitness into our homes.

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!! :-jumpy
The Slow and Heavy serie is just what I was hoping for - but I already know I'll buy them all! I'm already thinking up new rotatations. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Lorrie

Be still my heart!

Wow, that sounds great, Cathe! Five new videos! I'm particularly dreading, er, looking forward to ;-), Power Hour. Could that possibly be similar to the class that you taught on the fall '00 road trip? If it is, everyone, you're in for a treat! And a heavy push/pull series is also what I've been hoping for. Awesome! And as if it could get any better, a new step video--pinch me, because I think I'm dreaming! Thanks, Cathe! :)

Kristin

RE: MY DAY IS MADE - PRESALE?

I'll join the chorus - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Because of your I-Max wizardry my legs are revolutionized. The Power Hour and Slow and Heavy Series are exactly what I want to continue the revolution, not just for lower body but core work and upper body!

I'm lucky - I work for a county authority that lets employees use the cash value of their accrued sick leave to be reimbursed for fitness-related expenses, INCLUDING EXERCISE VIDEOS! So you just keep working your magic, Miss Cathe, and I'll keep being your most devoted consumer courtesy of Hennepin County, Minnesota.

I'm a part time instructor, and you've set a new standard for me as an instructor as well as a practitioner. Thank you so much for that as well.

Best wishes,
Annette

RE: Be still my heart!

Hi Kristin! The ideas are not fully ironed out yet but there will be more exercise variety, more focus and intensity per body part. Are your biceps up for the challenge? I still can't believe that you did that entire bicep workout with those BIG PLATES :-wow ;-) :-wow

RE: MY DAY IS MADE - PRESALE?

Hi Annette! Thanks so much for the kind words. Lot's of luck to you with your fitness adventures. It is a very rewarding job, isn't it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.