VERY disappointed in customer service

LizO66

Cathlete
I purchased the STS Shock Cardio some time ago and now cannot find the e-mail with the 20% discount code. I see that today is the last day to use the code, so I called "customer service" to ask that they re-send the coupon or provide me with the code once they verify my order. Apparently they do not have access to that information. I was told to send an e-mail to support. I explained that today was the last day to use the coupon code and I wasn't sure if I'd get a response in time. I asked for a "support" phone number. "They don't have one." Huh??? So, no Tower for me, I guess... bummer.

Did you try emailing customer service? They are really pretty quick to reply -- I had an issue today and heard back fairly quickly, and they granted my request to add to an order I placed yesterday. Give it a try! They really are very good.

-Beth

I agree. E-mail them and tell them you want to order and use the 20% and could them make a deadline extension exception. It does not hurt to ask and they might say yes. You definitely won't get it if you don't ask.

Definitely e-mail customer service immediately! The customer service here is top notch and they always get back in touch with you very quickly. I don't know who you called though? I didn't think they had a customer service "number" per say.

I was so shocked at the kind of "whatever" attitude! I've NEVER had problems with cathe.com. In fact, I've always been really impressed! This person offered zero help. I did send an e-mail message, so I hope I hear from them soon...

I purchased the STS Shock Cardio some time ago and now cannot find the e-mail with the 20% discount code. I see that today is the last day to use the code, so I called "customer service" to ask that they re-send the coupon or provide me with the code once they verify my order. Apparently they do not have access to that information. I was told to send an e-mail to support. I explained that today was the last day to use the coupon code and I wasn't sure if I'd get a response in time. I asked for a "support" phone number. "They don't have one." Huh??? So, no Tower for me, I guess... bummer.

You have to contact customer service by email at: [email protected]. Our 800# is just an independent order center and they can not help you with problems like this.

Yes, this is harsh to say.... YOU waited until the last minute, YOU lost your coupon code and now you are mad at SNM for not having a customer service # to immediately help you out of a situation you yourself created.

Customer service has always done an outstanding job with any problem I've had - including the one I contacted them about today. All I've ever had to do was email. They've been more than friendly and helpful every single time.

Yes, this is harsh to say.... YOU waited until the last minute, YOU lost your coupon code and now you are mad at SNM for not having a customer service # to immediately help you out of a situation you yourself created.

I was kind of thinking the same thing....I knew I would want to use that coupon so I printed out my e-mail and stuck it on my fridge so I would be able to find it when I needed to. I also saved the e-mail itself on my pc. Maybe you should make sure to do that next time. :)

On another note, every time I've e-mailed CS I've gotten a friendly helpful response within 24 hours.

Good luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.