>OK - I didn't see the ET piece, but I did see her on the
>cover of People this week. I only looked briefly while I was
>in line at the grocery store. She says she wants to lose 30
>lbs. and that she's "fat".
>
>She may be heavier than she should be, but that girl is still
>cute as all getout.

Teehee! Completely agree!!

Valeria was great on TV, then she got Eddie too. I have always admired her. Cathe will give her results.

Funny - I just saw the commercial. Though she has gained, like Kristi, they are both have such bouncy and adorable personalities.

I hope it helps spur even more people to join the "healthy" band wagon. You feel so much better with less weight and hopefully they add exercise too.

I just saw the commercial yesterday too. I was surprised by how she looked. I hope she does well with Jenny Craig. Kirstie and Valerie looked great together. Hopefully they'll motivate each other and everyone else.

They both seem very outgoing, but Valerie's personality is so much sweeter. I still think she looks great & has no need to lose weight. If it makes her feel better about herself so be it, but IMO she looks wonderful. I'd take some of that weight if I could have the curves to go with it.

I just saw the cover today. Valerie is still beautiful!! I agree with Laura Max above I think she looks great. My first reaction was- wow! she is still beautiful. Then I realized she was heavier, but hey, last time I saw her she was Barbara on One Day at a Time!!:)

Deanie

I just saw the commercial yesterday with Kirstie and Valerie. She definitely needs to lose weight, IMHO, if nothing else for health reasons. But she is beautiful and I have a very soft spot in my heart for her. I loved One Day at a Time.

It has to be difficult to be an overweight celebrity - they always end up on the cover of the Enquirer. I think both Kirstie and Valerie are such gorgeous women - I'd like to see them both get back to their thinner selves just to show their critics-but especially for their own health. I'm guessing they each have a personal trainer but they really should give Cathe a shot! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.