Upgrade Your Cathe Live iOSApp!!!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cathe-Live-Ad-Update-600px.jpg
We've just released the newest version of the Cathe Live iOS app (version 1.2). This version fixes all known bugs including allowing user's who have older iPad 3's and 4's to now use the app. This version also improves "auto rotation" and includes the latest fixes from IBM on their live video player. You can also now sign up for Cathe Live alternatively through iTunes, but the best deal is if you sign up directly from our site. Also, if you sign up through iTunes you will only be able to access Cathe Live through your Apple mobile device and not through your computer or other apps we offer.

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

I reinstalled the new version on my iPad Air and it still crashes, just to let you know. I haven't updated the app
On my newer iPad ( the latest one) . I'm a little afraid to because the app works pretty good now on it.

I reinstalled the new version on my iPad Air and it still crashes, just to let you know. I haven't updated the app
On my newer iPad ( the latest one) . I'm a little afraid to because the app works pretty good now on it.
We've tested the old and new Cathe Live iOS app on several iPad Air's here without any problems. What operating system are you using?

We've tested the old and new Cathe Live iOS app on several iPad Air's here without any problems. What operating system are you using?

The ipad air has IOS version 9.2.1 My newer ipad on which it works very good has 10 I believe. and a touch that still has IOS 8 works with the
app. No big deal, because as long as it works on my newer ipad, I am good, but I am afraid to update.....do we have to update? I am guessing
probably so.

Thank you!! The app works now with my iPad 4 and I'm really enjoying it. So nice to have all the workout info (length, equipment and short description) at your fingertips!

I have the older version of Apple TV and streaming to it via my iPad or iPhone has been frustrating. Some days it streams OK, other days my device cannot find the Apple TV or it starts streaming only to be kicked off mid workout. I workout in the basement with the router on the main level so I have tested my devices on both floors with speedtest.net and find that my wifi signal is much weaker downstairs. I finally decided to buy a lightning to HDMI adapter to connect my device directly to the TV rather than forking out $150 for a new Apple TV (not a fan anyway) or trying a wifi extender which have mixed reviews. While I would prefer not having to be "hard wired" to my TV, it is the only way I can get my workouts to start right away and stream with no interruptions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.