Updated Compendium?

Bumping! Does anyone know about this? I'm having a blast designing my own rotations but I need something that will give me all the segments, premixes, etc.

Last edited:
I would love to update the Compendium, but I don't have all the DVDs. In order to revise it, I need to get the DVDs I don't own.

Sorry, the version I have on my site is the most recent I know about. The STS series was a little intimidating to add but perhaps we could update with at least the STS cardio workouts and the newest stuff coming out . I don't have everything either--maybe we could get a few of us working on writing the info on different workouts? Send me a pm if you'd like to update for a particular workout and I could compile whatever we come up with.

Last edited:
I created one for the Gauntlet if you're interested...please pm me if you want a copy.

I'd love to help with the update since I use those sheets All.The.Time! Thanks lainiefig for creating them, they're super handy.

Last edited:
You're welcome but I can't claim credit for the Compendium. It was created by others and had been emailed around for a while. I just did a little update of the 4-Day Split workouts and put it on my site for people to download.

You're welcome but I can't claim credit for the Compendium. It was created by others and had been emailed around for a while. I just did a little update of the 4-Day Split workouts and put it on my site for people to download.

I still appreciate it. I think it's a wonderful tool.

THANKS TO ALL!

I would love to update the Compendium, but I don't have all the DVDs. In order to revise it, I need to get the DVDs I don't own.

Thanks for posting the compendium, and to all that created it, I can't tell you how many times I've used it in the past year. If you would do an update, do you think it would be possible to add the rep counts to the new one? Only asking because I just recently started to count them (i.e. Strong Legs & Abs vs. Leaner Legs) more for fun but now if I would want to get the totals for weekly or monthly workouts , it would show just how much weight I'm lifting, and how.

I don't know if that makes sense to ya, or if there's any interest. If we had enough people to do the counts, I'm in. I'll probably start this anyway one by one, but I don't have them all either. Let me know what I can do to help.

Linda:)

Thanks for posting the compendium, and to all that created it, I can't tell you how many times I've used it in the past year. If you would do an update, do you think it would be possible to add the rep counts to the new one? Only asking because I just recently started to count them (i.e. Strong Legs & Abs vs. Leaner Legs) more for fun but now if I would want to get the totals for weekly or monthly workouts , it would show just how much weight I'm lifting, and how.

I don't know if that makes sense to ya, or if there's any interest. If we had enough people to do the counts, I'm in. I'll probably start this anyway one by one, but I don't have them all either. Let me know what I can do to help.

Linda:)

I'll help with the count. I like being able to count down those last 8 reps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.