UPDATED Cathe Compendium (premix list, weight worksheets)

I must be missing something here, and truly want to know what it is.

Isn't this information in the "Workout Manager"? It's done on each chapter and rounds; exercises, time, calories burned, equipment used, and the Met Value. It also shows the same information with the premixs. However I noticed it does not show the reps.

Must be my ADD to not understand this.

Janie

The idea--at least for me--is personal record keeping. Any time I lift weights I record what I lift for each exercise along with arrows to indicate whether the next time I do the workout I should increase the weight or decrease it. Also, the first time I do a workout I like to use the same weight as Cathe as a starting point. This has everything I need at my fingertips. Other than for STS, the workout manager doesn't have that function. So this is perfect for me.

The idea--at least for me--is personal record keeping. Any time I lift weights I record what I lift for each exercise along with arrows to indicate whether the next time I do the workout I should increase the weight or decrease it. Also, the first time I do a workout I like to use the same weight as Cathe as a starting point. This has everything I need at my fingertips. Other than for STS, the workout manager doesn't have that function. So this is perfect for me.

I could not agree more on this. For me personally record keeping of weight load is important. I have been using Anna's compendium a lot and will certainly use it in future. Another key information I always look at is the rep range. This help me a lot.

Thank you and you as well Nathalie for this information. It truly makes sense using this info for that purpose. I can differently use it for sure. Now to send Anna a personal thank you.

Janie

Last edited:
CTX - Upper Body segment worksheet

Hi Everyone,

As we are discussing worksheet, I thought of sharing a compilation of upper body segment from CTX.

I have tried to upload on here but the file is too large:cool:. Should anyone be interested in this worksheet, pm me and I will try to send it by pm message ;)

Kind Regards,

Hi Everyone,

As we are discussing worksheet, I thought of sharing a compilation of upper body segment from CTX.

I have tried to upload on here but the file is too large:cool:. Should anyone be interested in this worksheet, pm me and I will try to send it by pm message ;)

Kind Regards,

I've had to create my own worksheets for premixes, too--like the Pyramids total body workout, the BC/ME combo, Body Max 2 bootcamp premix--and today I created my own CTX upper body split worksheet. But the compilation helps with that. I just pick and choose from it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.