Update on my panic attacks

pace1987

Cathlete
Well this whole weekend I cried. I feel like I am crawling out of my skin. I am writing now because I am finally in a calm mode. I called my NP and right away she said to go back on the zyprexa. I refuse to because it made me gain 40lbs and already since last Monday I lost 12lbs. I made an appointment with my family doctor. I feel like there are other options. I can't even do STS right now because I can't focus and I don't want to get hurt. When I am feeling better I will start where I left off. I hope I am doing the right thing by going to my Dr.

Well this whole weekend I cried. I feel like I am crawling out of my skin. I am writing now because I am finally in a calm mode. I called my NP and right away she said to go back on the zyprexa. I refuse to because it made me gain 40lbs and already since last Monday I lost 12lbs. I made an appointment with my family doctor. I feel like there are other options. I can't even do STS right now because I can't focus and I don't want to get hurt. When I am feeling better I will start where I left off. I hope I am doing the right thing by going to my Dr.

I think getting a second opinion is a smart thing.

I also admire you....posting here shows how you want to reach out and have the spirit to help yourself.

Sending healing wishes your way.

I'm in complete agreement with Vee.
Best wishes and hugs to you through this trying time. Hang in there!

I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time. Hang in there. Take things one day at a time or 1 hour at a time or moment by moment whatever you need to do. It will get better. Getting a second opinion is a great idea. Sending you hugs and healing prayers.

I, too, wish you the best in dealing with this. Please remember we're all pulling for you!

anne

Have you been weaning off of Zyprexa or did you stop it cold turkey. If you've been on it for awhile I believe that the best way is to stop it gradually. I'm not 100% sure of this but you should ask your doctor about it. You may be having some withdrawal symptoms. I think that seeing you Dr. is the smart thing to do. Hang in there. (((Hugs)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.