Update on Gallbladder/Pidgy

SirenSongWoman

Cathlete
Gallbladder: Just got back from the hospital. Not a thing wrong with my gallbladder! And that spot still hurts... I was at the hospital for 6 hours just to get an ultrasound because the emergency room was STACKED. The doctor who analyzed my results believes I did, indeed, pull an abdominal muscle AND get indigestion simultaneously (dragging on for DAYS). I'm wary of the diagnosis, yet I'm glad if that's all it is because I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday, my vacation is supposed to start Wednesday, AND I haven't any official paperwork submitted because I was off with this thing... At any rate, gallbladder is okay.

Pidgy the Injured Mourning Dove: If I hadn't been at the hospital all day I'd have called - and I haven't heard from the wildlife rescue clinic. No news is good news, right? I'll call tomorrow and let you all know what I hear. Meanwhile, Pidgy's DH is still sitting in the tree outside my kitchen window, waiting for his beloved to return. And I'm going to read up on mourning dove romance. I'm terrified that man will go looking for a new woman then Pidgy will come home and... it will be like that movie with Doris Day and James Garner, where she winds up shipwrecked on an island for 5 years and comes home and he's remarried...

Hi Stacey,

I was thinking about you this morning! I'm glad your gallbladder turned out to be okay, but I agree that the coincidence of a pulled ab muscle & indigestions seems rather odd.

I haven't kept up on the pidgeon posts, but I'm glad he's doing okay. I assume I should send some "hope she comes back soon" vibes to him. You're a sweetie to take care of him--along with all the kitties.

Hope you're feeling 100% soon.

Glad to hear you are ok. Better a pulled ab that something crazy wrong. I guess that would account for it hurting when you move, but better when you're still. Silly gallbladder hurts all the time! Keep us posted on your bird buddy. Had to laugh about her man leaving her while she was sick in the birdy hospital.

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.