Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

Update on Family Meal Tickets

Discussion in 'Disney World, Orlando, FL - July-1-11 thru July-4-' started by livviesmom, Apr 4, 2011.

1. livviesmom Cathlete

Is there any update regarding the family meal tickets. Pricing and when do we purchase the tickets? Before the RT or at registration?

2. LthePoet Cathlete

Family Meal Tickets

I am also curious about this as my mother will be with me and likes to eat. :D

3. RetroFit Cathlete

4. kikster Cathlete

YIKES!!!! Wow! We were prepared for "not cheap" (idk, like $40-50pp per meal?), but WOW...looks like I"ll be flying solo on some of those meals (like the $70 dinners), while the fam goes elsewhere. :( Maybe if we'd known the $$ a tiny bit sooner, we could've budgeted for that much, but the week of? Too short notice for us...

Oh well, bummer....

5. LthePoet Cathlete

Meal Tickets

Fortunately, besides liking to eat, my mother also likes to pay for her own food - it gets me off the hook. ;) Although she is skipping breakfasts to enjoy sleeping in.

6. kikster Cathlete

Lucky for you! Lol... I wonder if I can get my son to pay for his own meals :p