Update as of Oct 18th

Thanks for the update, Cathe, and I'm happy to hear that you'll be giving yourself a little recovery between workouts. That also scares me, though, because I know how tough the workouts are going to be. Oh, my!!:eek: :eek:

Thanks so much for the update Cathe. I am so looking forward to these workouts. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Robin

Thanks for the update Cathe! I am so excited, but will be content to read about the progress and view the pictures for now!

:7 :7

Great news........Thanks so much for the update Cathe. You and the gang deserve a nice Hawaii break. Looking forward to seeing who will be in the Hard Core series....I like Cedie. But hey, you are all fantastic.

Haydee}(

How can this be so much fun?! Getting the updates, anticipating the new series, looking at the pictures, hearing about the music. Thanks for a premium product that keeps us coming back for more! Can't wait!
Angela:7

Only two more days to go, I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I wonder if we might possibly get these in time for Christmas? Just a thought spoken out loud not a real question no need for an answer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.