Update 5/9/06

I have never written before, nor have I gotten on your various sites. I have however been using yout tapes for years now.
I am 53 and have had knee injuries to deal with. It helps me to see that anyone can get injured, no matter how in shape one is. I have always blamed myself as doing something wrong.
I am now recovering from left knee arthroscopic surgery, so I appreciate the frustration of having to slow down. I am trying swimming to get some range of motion back along with whatever tapes you have for leg workouts.
Besides lunges, which I find hard on my knees,it seems the quads are hard to build up for me. Anyway, I am glad you are doing better and look forward to the new tape when it gets completed.

Hello Cathe,

It's June 2nd, PlEASE give us all an update on your recovery progress and how you are doing.

Thank you. Hope you had an GREAT Holiday Weekend!!

One of your newest and biggest fans.

Jennifer
Grand Rapids MI USA

Hey Cathe!
Hope your leg is healing! How are things going? I have not seen an update in a while and hope you are still coming along! Just curious :7
BTW, i have been going to the gym with my husband and I think your DVD's are much better than the classes at the gym. Much more challenging! Never thought that possible, I just love your workouts!!!!! Again, I hope you are doing well

Cathe,

I would expect no less than a speedy recovery from your powerful, athletic body. I'm sure illness and injury don't stand a chance in that armored vehicle of yours!! Nonetheless, keep up the good work, continue to follow the doctor's orders and resist all temptation to "push/pull" yourself to the "max!!" I know you want to!!

We're all anxious for you to get back to the step and the weights, but we're even more eager for your FULL recovery. Love and best wishes to you. You are a truly amazing woman, and I have the utmost respect and admiration for you.

Sincerely,
Tina Pellicone }(

Hi, glad to hear you are doing great! I have been working out to your videos for a year and a half and this is my first time to post. When I first saw you on FitTV, I said..this is the type of workout I have been looking for...ADVANCED. I love running but at 32 years old, I knew I needed to step it up another notch. wink-wink. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you! I am looking to get certified by a great affiliation in training/exercise. I know you are ACE certified and I would like to get your thoughts on this. I appreciate your feedback. :7

Have a wonderful blessed day!!!
Sylvia

HI CATHE

IT'S GRACE. mark's {tigerman} friend. hope everything is going well. im finally on .a computer now so i just wanted to say i miss you. get well. i am waiting anxiously for the new tape.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.