Upcoming new release: Insanity The Asylum Volume 2

Denise R

Cathlete
From Facebook: "Insanity The Asylum Vol 2 is in the works. But you won't, as in WILL NOT, be able to get through it if you haven't completed Vol 1. Who's up for the Asylum challenge? Check in."

I love Insanity and The Asylum.....this might be another awesome set! ;)

Anyone interested?

Denise

Ok, so I'm not into the whole Insanity craze... but this has me wondering when a ChaLEAN Extreme 2 will come out???

Most of these popular series seem to get 1 or 2 follow ups (P90 Series, TJ/TF, Insansity...) so why not ChaLEAN? :( :D

how will they know if you completed it or not?

also... I've been wondering what happened to brazil buttlift 2? it's been talked about for awhile and sounds like it was filmed over a year ago. I thought for sure it would be out around now for the people that need to get their booty in shape for summer.

Wow I love all the insanity series, on beachbody site there is no information about it, I will check on facebook, so I'm in!!!!!!!:eek:

From Facebook: "Insanity The Asylum Vol 2 is in the works. But you won't, as in WILL NOT, be able to get through it if you haven't completed Vol 1. Who's up for the Asylum challenge? Check in."

I love Insanity and The Asylum.....this might be another awesome set! ;)

Anyone interested?

Denise

how will they know if you completed it or not?

also... I've been wondering what happened to brazil buttlift 2? it's been talked about for awhile and sounds like it was filmed over a year ago. I thought for sure it would be out around now for the people that need to get their booty in shape for summer.

They wrote "you won't be able to get through it if you haven't done Asylum 1"--not you can't get it.

Confusing wording, I know.:confused:

Re: BBL2 -- I know!! Where is that dang set?? Leandro was supposed to have filmed it a year ago and not a peep. Trust me, I ask Coach Relations every week about this set.

thanks Joan..that's what happens when I read things half asleep, lol.

any info on BBL2 at all? is it supposed to be harder? I'm reading on VF about TurboFire2 being easier/slower... hope that won't be the case with brazil buttlift.

I wonder what it would be like if cathe and shaun t would colaberate on a dvd together? Two great personalities and music like body blast. Id llove that!

thanks Joan..that's what happens when I read things half asleep, lol.

any info on BBL2 at all? is it supposed to be harder? I'm reading on VF about TurboFire2 being easier/slower... hope that won't be the case with brazil buttlift.

The 3-4 add-ons for TF are supposed to be slower, like an on-ramp to TF. That's what's actually being discussed on VF.

However, TF 2 is supposed to be like TF, but who knows how it will finally turn out. BB sequels have differed substantially from the originals in several cases (Insanity vs. Asylum; P90x vs. P90x2)

From what Leandro has posted before, BBL 2 is harder than BBL & includes more workouts. I wish they'd release them already!!

HTH.

Last edited:
The 3-4 add-ons for TF are supposed to be slower, like an on-ramp to TF. That's what's actually being discussed on VF.

However, TF 2 is supposed to be like TF, but who knows how it will finally turn out. BB sequels have differed substantially from the originals in several cases (Insanity vs. Asylum; P90x vs. P90x2)

From what Leandro has posted before, BBL 2 is harder than BBL & includes more workouts. I wish they'd release them already!!

HTH.

Joan,

Has Beach Body mentioned when either the TF add ons will be out or the Turbo Fire 2 set? Plus, I don't have BBL and I've read that only 2 workouts were in the new set, BBL 2. Is that incorrect? (maybe read/heard wrong, just checking) How is BBL?

Denise

Joan,

Has Beach Body mentioned when either the TF add ons will be out or the Turbo Fire 2 set? Plus, I don't have BBL and I've read that only 2 workouts were in the new set, BBL 2. Is that incorrect? (maybe read/heard wrong, just checking) How is BBL?

Denise

Hi Denise,

Way back when, Leandro posted during a chat that the new workouts would include the following. Now, whether this is STILL the proposed line up is anyone's guess, but at least it's something:

Bum Bum 2
Higher and Tighter
Tummy Tuck 2
Sculpt 2
Cardio Dance (faster than Cardio Axe)
Sexy Arms
Amazonian Rhythms
Ipanema Yoga & Stretch

My favorite workouts in BBL are Bum Bum, Bum Bum Live, High & Tight & Rio Extreme (Rio is from the Deluxe set). I also like Axe but I have a hip issue that gets aggravated by latin style dance.

I like to do Bum Bum & Bum Bum Live back to back. It's about 45 min of standing lower body work done at a cardio pace. This combo never fails to lift my butt & trim my legs FAST.

On a side note, I do wish the workout titles weren't so cheesy! :confused:

No more info yet re: TF 2 or the add ons. Hoping for more news this week though.
:)
HTH~

Hi Denise,

Way back when, Leandro posted during a chat that the new workouts would include the following. Now, whether this is STILL the proposed line up is anyone's guess, but at least it's something:

Bum Bum 2
Higher and Tighter
Tummy Tuck 2
Sculpt 2
Sexy Arms
Amazonian Rhythms
Ipanema Yoga & Stretch

My favorite workouts in BBL are Bum Bum, Bum Bum Live, High & Tight & Rio Extreme (Rio is from the Deluxe set). I also like Axe but I have a hip issue that gets aggravated by latin style dance.

I like to do Bum Bum & Bum Bum Live back to back. It's about 45 min of standing lower body work done at a cardio pace. This combo never fails to lift my butt & trim my legs FAST.

No more info yet re: TF 2 or the add ons. Hoping for more news this week though.
HTH~

wow, that's alot of new BBL workouts. that would be great if that's the set up. maybe the other 2 mentioned will be part of a deluxe package.

Last edited:
so, I was hoping BBL2 would be released around summer... but I guess it's not happening. hmmm.. how about Christmas/New Years resolution time? The last I heard was they had to refilm the infomercial or get a new test group or something like that? How far along is that now?

Hi Denise,

Bum Bum 2
Higher and Tighter
Tummy Tuck 2
Sculpt 2
Sexy Arms
Amazonian Rhythms
Ipanema Yoga & Stretch

HTH~

it was posted on VF that beachbody now has the coming soon page up. it lists only 3 workouts, Bikini Body, Higher & Tighter and Ipanema Booty. any info if this is all that's going to be released? Alot less workouts than the first line up. I assume the other workouts were filmed and possibly even ready to pressed on to DVDs, are they being saved for a future releases? Or maybe part of a deluxe set to the master series?

Loved Insanity!! Asylum was kinda *meh* I only really liked GameDay. Vertical Plyo was OK. I'd have to see clips of Asylum 2 before I jumped in.

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.