Undulating Warriors Feb 15th-21st!

This morning I did MMA Boxing and thought it was very fun - until I got to the ab workout!! There were two moves that I could not do and I since I can do all the other ab work Cathe has thrown at me that rather shocked me. So, I will be working to conquer those moves.

After that we headed out early for the basketball tournament. Won the first game easily and then with a 3 point lead with 8 seconds to go they lost the second game. It was a real heartbreaker. And means that we have the 9 a.m. game tomorrow, so we have to leave here around 7:30. That likely means no workout for me and it also makes it hard for Nicholas, who is NOT a morning person.

Tara I hope you have lots of fun on your evening out! And you are so right that this undulating rotation is a total shock to our muscles. I'm loving it and finding it far more effective that doing STS in order. Yay! on Pyramid. I really need to do the pilates abs again soon. I've been doing shorter ab workouts and I need to get back to the longer ones.

MJ I'm so glad that your evening out went well! That's wonderful that you got all those compliments. :D

Heather kudos on your outdoor run - I so admire you for getting out in the cold and doing that. I'm such a wimp about the cold.

Janis I hope your weekend is going well.

Hi Warriors!
I think I am pretty much recovered from my unplanned, not-trained-for half marathon. Yesterday I did Drill Max, today I did a short 3.5 mile steady state run, stopping to stretch after each mile, and then I did Imax 2 all the way through! There were a few rough spots during interval 3 and 9, but I did fairly well otherwise. It was a fun fun fun workout that I will do often. I feel mightily encouraged that I am starting to ‘get’ it. I changed the orientation of my step, which gave me a lot more room to move, it too will require a little adjustment time given that sometimes I am turned away from Cathe.

Tara – You so deserve some fun with friends! I hope you had a blast. Meso 3, week 3 here we come! It’s Meso 1 after that which gives me pause! Mixing up the Meso’s has made me appreciate STS and the program Cathe has assembled EVEN MORE, plus the workout manager, the 1 RM’s etc… It's a rock solid program that I am going to do again and again.

MJ – You have accomplished so much – SO MUCH – in a year, just imagine what you can accomplish in another year, and then the year after that! Presenting yourself, your new self, at the party on Wednesday could not have been easy, I think you most certainly deserves a fitness reward. (tennis dress, tennis dress, tennis dress. :))

Cathy – I am so happy you had fun with MMA Boxing. I love the MMA workouts. Those roll ups to the knee are not easy! But once you get the hang of it, they’ll be a cinch! (I am assuming those are the ab moves you are referring to..?) No, no hitchhiking, I live in a small town, I recognized the guy were gave me a lift, and he came recommended by his wife!

Heather – A bright sunshine-y day that is just above freezing!!! OMG! Sounds lovely except for the brrrr factor! Have you dipped into the Insanity workouts? BodyRock.tv sounds like a great way to get short but effective work done! I’ll have to look at her selection. Is she using Tabata style work outs?

Now that I am no longer a vegetable, I need to get the house ship-shape. :D

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.