Undulating STS Rotation

christosz

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I'm so glad to catch you in the forums, because I usually miss it due to the time difference! :)

I am in the third week of the Undulating STS Rotation (Week 1: Meso 3/Disks 1-2-3, Week 2: Meso 1/Disks 1-2-3, Week 3: Meso 2 Disks 1-2-3, Week 4: Meso 3/Disks 4-5-6 etc.) and I have to admit It's one tough sequence!!! Major DOMS even in my toenails! LOLOL

Anyways, my question is, since Meso 3 is Upper-Lower-Upper, Meso 1 is Upper-Upper-Lower, and Meso 2 is Upper-Lower-Upper would it be wise to change the sequence of the workouts each week to match, e.g. all Upper-Upper-Lower or Upper-Lower-Upper?

Chris.

Just answered you in the "chat"...thanks for the question :)

Hi Cathe!

I'm so glad to catch you in the forums, because I usually miss it due to the time difference! :)

I am in the third week of the Undulating STS Rotation (Week 1: Meso 3/Disks 1-2-3, Week 2: Meso 1/Disks 1-2-3, Week 3: Meso 2 Disks 1-2-3, Week 4: Meso 3/Disks 4-5-6 etc.) and I have to admit It's one tough sequence!!! Major DOMS even in my toenails! LOLOL

Anyways, my question is, since Meso 3 is Upper-Lower-Upper, Meso 1 is Upper-Upper-Lower, and Meso 2 is Upper-Lower-Upper would it be wise to change the sequence of the workouts each week to match, e.g. all Upper-Upper-Lower or Upper-Lower-Upper?

Chris.

Hi

I'm doing the undulating rotation now and was wondering what was Cathe's reply to your question?

Lesly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.