uncooperative calendar

AliCurtis

Cathlete
The w/o manager is adding w/o to my calendar on its own. I also had to save the same w/o over 6 times; furthermore, the w/os that I think are saved are being doubled. I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Me too...the workouts I had scheduled and/or completed are gone and new workouts are scheduled for the rest of the week. Curious...

Me too....If I had done as many workouts as my calendar says I have, I'd be in a coma!!
Your message is very funny to me. I am looking forward to the day when I am able to do as many workouts as calendar is saving on its own.

Add me to the list!! It isn't saving the workouts that I actually do and it's adding random ones. It's almost as if it's filling in stuff from a rotation. Wierd!

I'm getting someone else's workouts and stats today! They are actually online working on them (at least, new workouts are being added and one just got marked completed). The page says I am logged on as Stebby (which is correct) but nothing on there is mine. The other person's weight and height are also in there. I have tried 3 times, same result.

This was working fine for me yesterday.

workouts just keep coming and going on mine. i had two cardios marked as completed and before they disappeared it showed i did STS twice in one day. now nothing is has been on my calender. i am going to wait a few until all the kinks have been worked out and i will give another shot. i like it if it would work right LOL

kassia

Just have fun learning how it works (even though it doesn't work properly yet), so that when it IS good-to-go, you're right on top of what to do. It'll take a while to get all the bugs out, but I'm glad Cathe put it up unfinished, so we CAN start to learn how to play with her new toys!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.