Two More Clothing Questions, please?

pussycat

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!
I really love the turquoise outfit that you wore on the RT. The pants looked like the Marisol pants from Feelfitwear (have a pair in navy and love them) but which top did you have on? You looked absolutely stunning in the outfit---great color choice!

Second question, are the lime green pants you have on in the Zumba class clip from UFO?

Thank you so much for being such an inspiration and for sharing what you wear (I'm sure it can seem somewhat obsessive at times).

Thank You Pussycat!

Yes, the blue pants are from feelfitwear.com and yes, I believe they are the marisol pant. The blue tank that I wore with it was a mesh tank also by feelfitwear. If interested, please ask Veronica at feelfitwear.com what the name of that tank is. I'm not quite sure and I don't want to misinform you.

The lime green zumba pants I bought at a fitness convention at the Zumba booth (zumba.com).

Have a great weekend!

Hi Cathe!
I really love the turquoise outfit that you wore on the RT. The pants looked like the Marisol pants from Feelfitwear (have a pair in navy and love them) but which top did you have on? You looked absolutely stunning in the outfit---great color choice!

Second question, are the lime green pants you have on in the Zumba class clip from UFO?

Thank you so much for being such an inspiration and for sharing what you wear (I'm sure it can seem somewhat obsessive at times).

Thanks Cathe! I will get in touch with Veronica to see if she has either available.

I hope you had a great weekend, too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.