Turbo tower question

rhbrand

Cathlete
Any chance that it will ever be available again? I'd really like to get one, but so far, they are impossible to get cause they are not available. I'd sure get one if you sold them again.

Hi RHBrand! I might actually have some good news for you. While it did seem like the tower was going to be permanently out of circulation I have been working on something to try to bring it back . I'm not at liberty to talk about it yet but hopefully I'll have some good news to share with you soon.

Hi RHBrand! I might actually have some good news for you. While it did seem like the tower was going to be permanently out of circulation I have been working on something to try to bring it back . I'm not at liberty to talk about it yet but hopefully I'll have some good news to share with you soo

I need one!! That would be awesome! So Cathe I will keep my fingers crossed, and my toes crossed in anticipation for you to bring it back! Thank you so much for everything! I have no way of bringing anything that is in stores here, to bug and bulky and expensive. I saw the towers you had available before and they are so perfect! I could do squats and use it for bench presses right on my step and tried to look hi and low for one that someone would want to get rid of. No luck [emoji18] ! I hope this is going to work soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the turbo tower and it is great!

Cathe - I hope you bring back some of your other items you had - bands, tubing, stepper, boxing glove keychain, etc. I have the boxing glove keychain and not only am I easily able to 'feel' my keys in my bottomless purse without looking, I get at least 2 comments per week on it from strangers since I have had it! I could use a new one and wanted to get some as gifts when I saw you no longer carried them.

Hi RHBrand! I might actually have some good news for you. While it did seem like the tower was going to be permanently out of circulation I have been working on something to try to bring it back . I'm not at liberty to talk about it yet but hopefully I'll have some good news to share with you soon.

Hi Cathe,
Is it safe to say the turbo towers will be available by the end of the year 2015?

Hi Cathe,
Is it safe to say the turbo towers will be available by the end of the year 2015?

I had hopes for this timeline but it appears it won't happen. Unfortunately I'm running into situations/delays on my attempts to bring it back. Even if I did, I might not be able to bring it back in the same exact functional capacity as what the Turbo Tower was. None the less I haven't given up hope yet and will continue to preserver on bringing it back.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.