TURBO FIRE EZ 55/STRETCH 10

js70

Cathlete
For those of you who got Turbo Fire, I saw the rotation about EZ 55, but no stretch 10. Does it mean the workout itself already has some stretch to it at the end of the workout and the stretch 10 is an extra stretch?

I know this sounds confusing, but I saw that some rotation has EZ45/Stretch 10, but the EZ 55, some of them did not mention stretch 10 and some do.

So far, what do you think of the workouts ( the ones that you've tried).

Thank you so much.
Jera

I haven't gotten to the EZ55 but I think that it contains an extra stretch segment.

I did Fire 30 last night and really like it. I've never done TurboJam so there were a few moves that she went into that I had to look twice at. But the music was great! Energy was high and it was a lot of fun.

Timber99,

Thank you so much for the review and response. I probably will end up buying the basic. I'm still debating on the deluxe whether it will be worth the $60 investment or not.

Jera

I did it last night. The 55 minute workout contains its own stretch. The stretch 10 segment is a separate part and would be additional.

Check out the other thread on TurboFire for some more reviews. Can't say enough so far (and I didn't really expect to like them quite honestly!)

I've been doing it for a week, and it's intense and fast. If you use the suggested rotation, there are extra stretch classes suggested after each workout and all come with the package.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.