Tucketts.com socks used in LM&R

Debinmi

Cathlete
Some of us have noticed the socks Cathe and crew are using in some of the new workouts - Tucketts Allegro.
Tucketts.com is having a 25% off sale to celebrate the summer solstice using code: YOGADAY25
They have other styles/colors than what Cathe & crew use also. Shipping is free on orders over $50 - not sure what it is for smaller orders.
I'm not affiliated - just thought I'd share.

ETA: Sale is 6/20 - 6/23/24

Last edited:
When I have an Amazon order ready, I am going to add a pair of these to see if I like them.
They are so darn cute!
So far I really like them. They're thin enough I can even wear them with my Birkenstock sandals as I walk around the house. That coupon may take care of the shipping costs. Oh, Amazon suggested I get the larger size... I wear ~8.5 shoe. Reviews indicate they run a little small - the larger size works well for me.

I’m not on Instagram but I saw the video about Cathe’s nightly routine and orders that special pillowcase from Amazon. I’ve had silk pillowcases before but this was satin and so much rougher than silk. Needless to say I returned it. Now I wish I still had a few pair of my pure barre sticky socks for the yoga workouts .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.