TTM Fitness Tabata instead of compound legs premix

NAB

Cathlete
Has anyone done this premix and if so is it easier, harder, or just different that the standard workout? I was thinking of substituting this one on the week 3 July rotation (I am a little behind on the sequence this month).

Has anyone done this premix and if so is it easier, harder, or just different that the standard workout? I was thinking of substituting this one on the week 3 July rotation (I am a little behind on the sequence this month).

Yes, i have done it. I would say different. The compound leg part really gets my shoulders on fire...so if you are looking for a more cardio effect, this premix is better for that.

Yes, absolutely....fires up my shoulders too! I did TTM extreme the other day....63 minutes of non-stop sweat pouring and flying everywhere!

I love the compound leg segment. Love the song too.

I just did this workout this morning, but can't remember how long the segment is.

Nab,

I did this premix on Tuesday this week and it was great. It's a little shorter than the regular program and it is totally fun and a great challenge. I like Cathe's way of doing moves two times through and then you're done. It forces/encourages me to keep going! Try it and see what you think!

Beth

Hello I had to add... I did the reg workout. But I tried this premix yesterday and I must sat to me it seemed harder! I wonder y.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.