Tracey Staehle Yoga solutions

marymac

Cathlete
Tracey has 50% off sale again on her dvds til 12/30. Does anyone have the yoga solutions dvd and what do they think?

I am also considering the parts series, but I just got Chalean Extreme for VMas and preordered STS. Maybe, I don't need more weight work?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Happy holidays! Mary

I am also considering the parts series, but I just got Chalean Extreme for VMas and preordered STS. Maybe, I don't need more weight work?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mary

Mary, I have both Yoga Solutions and the Parts workout. Personally, I've only done the Parts workout once. I just didn't feel drawn to doing it again. I guess it's not really my cup of tea. The Yoga Solutions has tons of premixes, and I'm glad I got that one. I've only done a couple of the shorter premixes in it. Usually post kickboxing or upper body weight work. At 50% off, I'd say definitely go for it :)

I don't have Yoga Solutions but do have Parts and really like it. I like the variety of exercises and find them effective. These are more endurance type of workouts. The last shoulder exercise (she calls it a flutter) on SUB always gets me every time. I start out with 5# and have to go down to 3#. Here is a partial list of SUB exercises:

1 arm row in plank
Lawnmowers
Concentration Curls
Weighted Upper Cuts
Bicep Curls
1 arm chest press
Chest Flies
Rotational pushups
Seated Kickbacks (long series - can't wait till this one's over)
Overhead Extensions
Kickbacks
Shoulder series

Glute Camp has:

Lunges, firewalkers, jacks with band around legs
Plie Squats
Side Leg Lifts
Quad Shredders

I don't use the Total Body workout on this. It's a 30 min. mix of yoga and pilates.

Marcy

This is the email she sent this AM:

Hi,
In case any of you missed out on the half price DVD sale earlier this month, we're running it again. From now through December 31, 2008, every DVD in the Fit by Tracey store is 50% off. Enter the code halfoff at checkout to receive the discount.
The option to set up an account at checkout will be back in place later this week. If you have any problem with that or anything else regarding your order, please email [email protected] and we'll do our best to take care of it for you.
Thanks again for your support in 2008. Have a healthy and happy holiday season and a successful new year!
Fit by Tracey
www.fitbytracey.com

I did the pre mix for 40 minutes or so. It is not Bryan or Baron or Mark's or Beryle that is for sure. I felt it was more of a long extended stretch great for doing a hard cardio workout, such as Cathe's Step Blast, Rhythmic Step or Imax(es) Overall it reminds me of Rodney's Athletic Yoga workout.

mmmmm, Isn't this Cathe's site? Look in "Commercial Postings" tacked onto OP.

Don't want to be flamed, and I'm really not a policemen here, but you are trying to sell somebodies workouts here on Cathe's website. I've done it also not thinking, but there is now a post about it.

I'm embarrassed now, so I'll go hide in the corner.

Janie

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.