Totally fresh and fun...this series is awesome!

letswork

Cathlete
I'm nearly at a loss for words...which is quite rare for me. First, a little background...I'm 44 and have been working out with Cathe since 1999. I've bought every presale and own nearly every workout she's made. I even have the original IMAX on VHS with Cathe's signature from a road trip I took to Glassboro twelve years ago! The little lady has helped me maintain a very fit mind and body through two kids, a demanding career, my husband's business, the housework, heath issues, family drama, etc., etc. I have to say, these new workouts compelled me to drop by the forums tonight (at 11:47pm no less) to say that LIS is PURE genius.

Tonight I did Cardio Super Sets with the bonus step segment and was DRENCHED with sweat. I was stunned at how quickly the time went by....how much I enjoyed every move and how strong the workout made me feel. It's amazing how much focus you can put into your muscles when you aren't so busy worrying about your joints! Near the end of the workout, I literally laughed, yes laughed, at how much stinkin' fun those discs turned out to be. I tried more than a few times before I really got the hang of them and once I learned how to balance my weight...boooo-yaaaahhhhh I was flying!

I smile so hard when I think of how lucky I am to have these workouts in my hands...knowing that they immediately become part of my beloved Cathe collection. We all know how much Cathe and her entire crew puts into these products and it shows! I can actually feel the love.

Cathe, crew, cast...thank you ALL for a super job. You created a beaut! Please don't stop. I'm a customer for life. Can't wait to try 'em all!!!! Work, work!!!

I couldn't agree more!! I have done Cardio SuperSets and Athletic Training and I am super excited to do Lower Body Tri Sets tonight!! They are amazing so fun, time flies by and there is zero dread factor!!!

They were well worth the wait!!

What a GREAT post!

I am still waiting for mine to show up tomorrow, but I'll be gone on a group ride until Monday and for the first time ever I'd rather stay in and workout...!

Letswork,
That was one of the best compliments I've read regarding the new LIS series! Bravo...!

Letswork,
You are making me so excited for the videos to arrive. I'm crossing my fingers that they are on my doorstep tonight!

Couldnt agree more!

I love these workouts so much that its going to be hard to pick up some of my older DVDs again. They are just so fun yet challenging! I'm looking foward to November rotation!

(((((((((((((((HUGS TO YOU ANGELA))))))))))))

I can feel your energy :)

Thank you for your beautiful words as well as your loyal support over the years.

I'm nearly at a loss for words...which is quite rare for me. First, a little background...I'm 44 and have been working out with Cathe since 1999. I've bought every presale and own nearly every workout she's made. I even have the original IMAX on VHS with Cathe's signature from a road trip I took to Glassboro twelve years ago! The little lady has helped me maintain a very fit mind and body through two kids, a demanding career, my husband's business, the housework, heath issues, family drama, etc., etc. I have to say, these new workouts compelled me to drop by the forums tonight (at 11:47pm no less) to say that LIS is PURE genius.

Tonight I did Cardio Super Sets with the bonus step segment and was DRENCHED with sweat. I was stunned at how quickly the time went by....how much I enjoyed every move and how strong the workout made me feel. It's amazing how much focus you can put into your muscles when you aren't so busy worrying about your joints! Near the end of the workout, I literally laughed, yes laughed, at how much stinkin' fun those discs turned out to be. I tried more than a few times before I really got the hang of them and once I learned how to balance my weight...boooo-yaaaahhhhh I was flying!

I smile so hard when I think of how lucky I am to have these workouts in my hands...knowing that they immediately become part of my beloved Cathe collection. We all know how much Cathe and her entire crew puts into these products and it shows! I can actually feel the love.

Cathe, crew, cast...thank you ALL for a super job. You created a beaut! Please don't stop. I'm a customer for life. Can't wait to try 'em all!!!! Work, work!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.