Total Body Supersets

SusanA

Does anyone know how the supersets at the end of the Total Body workout fit in with the entire workout? I'm more than willing to throw these supersets in after completing the last triset or abs section, but wasn't sure if these were just optional or not. Also, I didn't see these superset exercises in Workout Manager under Edit Details. (BTW, love the Lower Body Blast and High Reps. Still working up to the "intensity" of Intensity, but love that too!)

Yeah, thanks for posting that! I vaguely remember seeing them, so I will have to check them out and do those premixes for yet another brand new workout!:D

Timesaver - Compound Only Exercises premix

Does anyone know how the supersets at the end of the Total Body workout fit in with the entire workout? I'm more than willing to throw these supersets in after completing the last triset or abs section, but wasn't sure if these were just optional or not. Also, I didn't see these superset exercises in Workout Manager under Edit Details. (BTW, love the Lower Body Blast and High Reps. Still working up to the "intensity" of Intensity, but love that too!)

The supersets you're referring to were used to make the "Timesaver - Compound Only Exercises" premix. This is the first premix you will see and features compound only exercises (aka: multi-joint exercises).

Thanks so much for responding! I think I still may throw them in at the end of the Total Body full workout. I kind of liked how that felt!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.