Tosca Reno w/Supreme 90-Day

mini-natty

Cathlete
I just received my Supreme 90-Day DVD's and was wondering who followed the Tosca Reno diet that came with it? What were your results?

Funny, I was skimming through the booklet and her diet sample looks a lot like the way mine is already (some tweaks here & there). I wouldn't have to really give up much or change anything, as she incorporates healthy carbs like brown rice (I was afraid she would be low carb and frankly, I NEED my carbs!!!). The only thing that would be very difficult is drinking that much water. I am notorious for not drinking enough fluids.

So please tell me your thoughts/suggestions :D

Thanks!

Natasha

90 Day Supreme

Hi Natasha,
Ooooh! I am so excited to see your post! I ordered the 90 Day Supreme and it reinspired me to follow Tosca! I have so wanted to talk with others who were following this plan. I was doing great with clean eating until 2 pregnancies ago!!! I have five kids. When I got pregnant with my 3 year old, my diet kind of slipped, and now I have a 9 month old. Anyhow, while pregnant, I craved bad food (white flour/sugar :mad:). I mostly fought against it, but I wasn't 100% clean. Now for the past few months, I have been eating clean (not following the plan that came with the 90 day plan, just making it my own, I have 5 or 6 Tosca Reno books and I re-read them after getting the 90 day Supreme). Anyway, since doing the 90 Day Supreme and eating clean, I have lost 12 pounds (I think I am somewhere around day 65), that I have been holding on to since baby number 4! I am down to my wedding weight, and my arms are so defined. I am thrilled with the results! Yay! Yay! Yay! I was following the workouts exactly until I got Crossfire and To The Max, and now have been incorporating those on appropriate days. Like I did Triple Tabat and Fitness blast on a Tabata Day. I did Lower Body Blast yesterday instead of Tom's legs. LOVED the Lower Body Blast. I am so excited to hear your thoughts on the 90 Day Supreme as well as the Clean Eating. Have a wonderful Day!
Jodi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.