Took the plunge...just ordered STS!! looking for a workout buddy...

sunsdaughter

Cathlete
hi everyone!
ok, so i've been debating on getting STS for the longest time, and this morning, i finally just broke down and BOUGHT IT! should be here by wednesday (*fingers crossed*)!!!!! i am so excited!!!
any other sts first timers out there who would be interested in buddying up for sts?
can't wait to start!!!

Hi Sunsdaughter. I am on a forum called "STS First Time". Everyone has finished STS. I am finishing it for the 4th time. One of our forum girls is re-starting on Saturday with her husband. We have another who is on Meso 2 and another who is supposed to be starting Meso 1. You are more than welcome to come join our forum. It is so nice to have other people to ask questions and just discuss the overall workout. Some people made their 1rm's their daily w/o. They would do a few body parts and exercises a day. One advice is to not print your w/o sheet before you are ready to do it. You should go in and update your weights as you do a w/o. That way they will be more accurate. STS is a great program. Like I said , you are more than welcome to join us.

Jean

Hi Sunsdaughter. I am on a forum called "STS First Time". Everyone has finished STS. I am finishing it for the 4th time. One of our forum girls is re-starting on Saturday with her husband. We have another who is on Meso 2 and another who is supposed to be starting Meso 1. You are more than welcome to come join our forum. It is so nice to have other people to ask questions and just discuss the overall workout. Some people made their 1rm's their daily w/o. They would do a few body parts and exercises a day. One advice is to not print your w/o sheet before you are ready to do it. You should go in and update your weights as you do a w/o. That way they will be more accurate. STS is a great program. Like I said , you are more than welcome to join us.

Jean

hi jean!
thanks for the invite! i'd love to join...is it a cathe forum? how can i find you all?
thanks,
sc

I am about to start Meso 2 on Monday - this is my 1st time doing STS. Kind of discouraged because I haven't seen any visible changes in my body yet - strength has increased though and I was able to do all push-ups on my toes.

Got STS yesterday!!! **happy dance**

Now to start all those 1RMs!!

Any tips for starting out on STS?

One of the ways I made the 1RM a bit easier was to do one of each exercise. Such as I did the db bicep curl, then every time a bicep curl variation came up I'd use what I got for first one. Obviously this wouldn't work for everything espcially the BB curls but with all the lunges and squats it helped to have a starting point.

I'm thinking about trying the 'undulating rotation' so when I start I will join you.

Last edited:
I am about to start Meso 2 on Monday - this is my 1st time doing STS. Kind of discouraged because I haven't seen any visible changes in my body yet - strength has increased though and I was able to do all push-ups on my toes.

When I did STS, it wasn't until towards the end of Meso #2 that I started to see some pretty big changes -- mostly in my arms. Hang in there...it will happen!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.