too much

wlorrie

Cathlete
My girlfriend is having an affair with Cathe every night! How can I get some quality time with her (my girlfriend) as well? I dont want to join in on kick ...punch ...and whatever it is she does!

BAD CATHE! BAD

You're too funny!

My husband was on the phone yesterday, and I said something just in general, and when he got off the phone he came into the living room and said, "Did you say something?" and I was like, "When?" "Just a minute ago," he said. I said, "I don't think so." and he said, "You must have been talking to Cathe." because Cathe was on FitTV and I was watching It (I had already finished my workout earlier in the morning). I just laughed.

Yes, we Cathe-ites have a special kind of bond with our mentor. :) Just be happy that your wife wants to be healthy and fit for you...and take good advantage of the time you DO get with her. ;)

That is funny!

Puts another spin on "leaving" you for another woman doesnt it?

Just call it "her quality" time, and you have "your quality" time, then when your both finished, have "some quality" time "together"

She'll appreciate you more for it

Marion
:)

You may want to consider doing the workouts yourself - they ain't for sissies! You can get in shape yourself AND have quality time with your girlfriend.

Pete!!!!!!!}(

My apologies, Cathe. I think my bf is jealous b/c you are in better shape than he is. Keep up the good work.
Lorrie

Lorrie, LOL! that's something my DH would do. Hijack my username. LOL! He's done it several times with my DD. Much to her embarassment. LOL!

Marla

Too Funny!! My SO tells all my friends that Cathe is "the other woman" in my life. Funny, she doesn't seem to be at all jealous.

Mar;-)

Hi Pete. My husband loves that I workout to Cathe cuz he knows it makes me feel good and I'm calmer and happier after my Cathe workout. So, when I come home from work, he usually says "Aren't you going to do Cathe now?" If I say no, he asks why not. Too funny! :D

Give her the time to do her workout. If she doesn't get that time, she'll be majorly cranky. And quit being a baby. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.