Tony Horton 10 Minute Trainer

I had them but I gave them to my daughter. They were way too easy for me and I didn't really feel like I got a good workout. BTW, I'm in good shape but I don't consider myself superfit.

He's annoying as heck, but I started out with these. I didn't use them for long. They're too redundant and boring for me even though they did seem to be intense if you put forth the effort. Again, though, it all depends on your fitness level. When I started with them, they were hard for me as I was just starting out, but now, I think they'd be too easy.

My biggest problem was that I couldn't believe I paid so much for so little. It was a two DVD set, one resistance tubing, a couple of paper workout charts and a belt to increase resistance.

I wouldn't spend the money on these. I'm sure there's better short workout programs out there.

I know someone that has it and likes it a lot, but she really doesn't work out hard. She's consistent and has been working out for her whole life, but she seems to prefer not working out at a high intensity.

Hi,

I travel a lot and these workouts are good to do while I'm in the hotel. Tony Horton is alittle hard to take at times, but the workouts are decent. The workout doesn't take too much room, and it does get your heart rate up.

Skyy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.