Tired, worn out, exhausted

lori254

Cathlete
I started STS last week and found myself tired right out this weekend. Just today I figured it out...I'm only supposed to do cardio only 3 days a week, right? I've been doing cardio every day during my lunch break, plus abs from ab circuits M, W, & F, plus STS M, W & F.

I believe the recommended structure is to do your 3 days of STS, alternating with 3 days of cardio, and 2 ab workouts a week on any of the days, and take 1 rest day. I can't quite remember how I felt during Meso1, but I've never felt as energetic in my life as I did once I started Meso 3.

Meso 1 just wore me out plain and simple. It also made me sooooo hungry!!

Thank Goddess for your post, I resemble that remark! I'm starving all the time too and find myself thinking ice cream and chocolate; fortunately I only have fruit, veggies, yogurt and cottage cheese in the house.

You also want to take into account that, like many people, you may be more active in general in the summer, and the heat and humidity we've been having in some parts of the country can be very draining.

I agree with ya'll, meso 1 had me tired and hungry all the time! I'm doing a 6-month rotation now (already did a 3-month) and am in the last two weeks of meso 1 and am totally hungry ALL the time, ravenous even! I try to eat small meals and snacks throughout the day but honestly have woken up with hunger pangs at times. Crazy how each cycle impacts you differently huh?

I started STS last week and found myself tired right out this weekend. Just today I figured it out...I'm only supposed to do cardio only 3 days a week, right? I've been doing cardio every day during my lunch break, plus abs from ab circuits M, W, & F, plus STS M, W & F.

I did the same thing - I kept that schedule throughout meso 1, but I did find myself hungry ALL the time.....hang in there if you can - it gets better in meso 2 :) less hunger pains

Wow, cardio every day with STS on those days too? No wonder you are tired! I tend to double up like that once a week or so, but not every day!

Yes, by habit I have been using the elliptical in our company's little gym most days during lunch hour. It kinda felt good to take lunch and surf the web today, knowing that I have Meso 1 waiting for me this evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.