Those thighs butt and hips....

Nsmall

Hi Everyone!

I recently just started Cathe's DVD's. My problem areas are my thighs, butt and hips! I would love to know which DVD's would be the best for working on these. My butt/hips right now is 40"(yuck!) and I really want to trim them down.

I gained some weight throughout the years and I feel so awful I don't go out much anymore because I feel so uncomfortable with myself and clothing don't fit me very well,(bottoms that is). I have been trying to find some way to get myself back in shape and researching the net I came across Cathe's DVD's and noticed how big this community is!

I would love anyone's tips and help! Anyone else here suffer from these same problems?

Yeah, it's hard...

I know exactly where you're coming from in terms of wanting to reduce the size of the hips, thighs and buttocks. Beth gave you some good options there. i love Butts & Guts!

Also, I noticed a huge difference in my body when I started alternating challenging cardio with challenging body weight workouts. For eg. one day: Imax 2, next day: Muscle Max, next day: Step Moves, following day: Muscle Endurance; next day: Kick MAX. Kickboxing does seem to help with thighs and butt because of the kicking. Change up your routine each week and make sure you throw in a good leg workout once a week. You will get there!

50 pounds overweight

did onyone on the forum start out really overweight (like 50 pounds) and lose the weight doing cathe workouts? if so, how did you do it? I have been doing cathe workouts for a long long time but unless i really restrict my diet cannot lose my lower body. i'm 44 and sick of being overweight but also do not want to starve myself. so, i'm just looking for a little bit of advice i guess. i love to workout with cathe and i love to run. but being overweight makes running a bit of a challenge. its hard. but i still do it. i do mostly cathes weight workouts and kickboxing. i used to do step but i think i burnt out on it. if any one out there had the same weight/body problem that i have now and was able to lose their lower body i would like to know how you did it. thanks!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.