THIS CATHEITE'S HOBBY

Dana,

I LOVE your hobby! Those dolls look absolutely exquisite! If you ever start selling them, please let me know!

I'm extremely impressed! Good going girl!

Sanchia

Those are awesome Dana!!

I like to scrapbook and make handmade cards. I consider working out my physical outlet and my crafts to be my mental outlet.

~Marietta
FITXME

Thank you SO MUCH you guys!! :D Your compliments mean the world to me!! It's great to be able to show them off since they just sit on a shelf where they can't really be appreciated. Thanks for taking a peek and thanks for your compliments!! You know what I'm realizing? I'm learning that Catheites aren't just avid exercisers: you're all super sweet folks too!! :) :) This is my favorite forum and I'm pleased I found it and Cathe of course!! :) Take care all!! This weekend I won't be on the forum at all because I'm off to Lake Erie for 3 days. It'll be very nice and relaxing there so I can't wait.
:)

How original! I wish I could be this creative & artistic! They look perfect. Thanks for showing them to us.

Marla:D

These are terrific -- and I love your fun descriptions as much as the pictures! You really bring them to life. Hope you had a relaxing time away!
Allison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.