The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

RE: The

Hey, Marla!

You're beautiful. And, as Marion said, I didn't notice your boobs until you made me go back and look! }(

Was it me you were referring to when you mentioned losing the G?

If it was, then yes, I have officially dropped the "G." :7

So great to finally see you!

I just also want to say to you all that you're all gorgeous!

DebbieH, Amy, Marketa, Jes, Nancy, Mariela, Soosan, Charlotte, Carole ... gosh I know I'm forgetting some. I sure don't want to, but I've run through so many of these pages tonight trying to catch up I can't keep track.

You're all awesome and you all just ROCK! :D

Thanks Nancy. You now that's a little gif of a nurse putting on her gloves, right? Actually, someone else posted once that it looks like I'm about to give a rectal exam. LOL!

Marla

I am having a hard time here

Can't get some of these pics to show!
Marion (you cack!) , I can't see yours either.
And.. some of the picture trail accounts don't open for me.. do I have to know a secret word or something here?
I expect my pic will accompany my message.. I will stick at it and try to see if I can get them to work.
Great idea Yummymummy!
Kelly

RE: I am having a hard time here

hey kelley! alot of these pics were posted by using a free picture trial that only lasted so long before you had to start paying for it. That's why alot don't show up anymore. Marion removed all her info and her pic trail ran out too. Just thought you'd want to know the reason:)

jes

Kim, GREAT pix! Nothing to laugh at at all. Keep up the good work. "BH" (Before Hardcore) looks pretty darn good.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Kim,
You look great. You won't see anyone laughing here. You have some good definition in your before HC pics. You can tell you are putting in some hard work.
Diane Sue

Thank you for the compliments, Debbie, Janice and Diane Sue. This picture was actually taken after a week off in the Caribbean. (I got my Hardcore series the day before we left!) I've missed some workouts for various reasons the past 6 weeks but I'm determined to stay consistent with my training now that I've overcome those obstacles. Thanks again for looking at the pic and your encouragement.

~ Kim

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7112948&uid=3461312&members=1

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.