The TERMINATOR

I just received the Terminator DVD and I was just wondering which workout on deals mainly with the legs yet still having a fair amount of cardio? Now with that said, which workout is challenging but the most fun?

Talking about cardio the most challenging is Imax Extreme.The C & W segments with cardio and weights will help to low your heart rate after the intervals of imax2 . My favorite is the gaunlet because there is segments of bootcamp in this workout. If you want weight training go to the viper.The three are challenging workouts. :)

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:)

Thanks for the information, I'm trying to do leg work and cardio or just some good cardio for right now so that was why I was trying to figure out what would be good. Sometimes alot of the cardio is really good for the legs and you won't need such hardcore leg training, you know, mix it up a bit. Thanks for the info.

The one with the most leg work and plenty cardio is The Gauntlet. Imax Extreme is virtually straight cardio.

Gauntlet is what you're looking for.

Gauntlet is mostly legs, the Viper is mostly upper body, & as stated I Max Extreme is almost all cardio. I think there is about 35 min. of cardio in the Gauntlet, & 40 in the Viper, and 1 hr. 4 min. in I Max Extreme.
Diane Sue

My mom gave this to me for Christmas too!

I did Imax Extreme today. What a blast!!

Looking foward to the rest of them! Which one did you do?

Gauntlet is the most challenging IMHO and also really works the legs. Although there are only about 30 minutes or so of "cardio" the whole thing is cardio since it is circuit and your heart rate stays up in yout target heart rate range for the entire workout if you don't take breaks. I think Viper is the easiest terminator workout and do it on my not as intense days. Have fun.

I did Imax Extreme too. It is a lot of cardio I do agree. It was a lot of fun I like that Cathe didn't make the step work too complicated when your breathing that hard complicated can be annoying. I can't wait to try the rest of the DVD.

Thanks again for the indepth information, I'm going to try the gauntlet for the legs this week. I like the idea of it keeping the heartrate in the target range so you are still getting cardio while working the legs. This could be just the thing I'm looking for. You guys are great with all your information you make it a lot easier to just put the DVD in and pick the workout. Thanks much!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.