THE PULL-UP TOWER

prayer001

Hi there Cathe or SNM.

Can you give a rough estimated guess [not set in stone] when the Pull-UP Tower would be available for us to order.

Thanks

Prayer001.

STS Power Tower

Our Director Of Product Development is in China right now working out the final details with the manufacturing plant. Once he returns in a few weeks we will will have a better idea of when the STS Power Tower will be produced and ready to sell to you. In our first show on Cathe TV, Cathe will show what the latest version of the STS Power Tower looks like. We hope to have the show up in a few more days.

STS power tower

Hi SNM videos,
I was just wonder how the STS power tower was coming along? Do they have an estimated cost of the power tower?? And will you also sell the wtg. vest and gloves on cathe.com? Oh an where can I find a band like the one in the dvd to do pull-up??

:Dthanks

Too bad that the Tower can't be manufactured in the good old USA! So many Americans need jobs. I would love to see the Made In America label come back. Cathe why did you pick China over the USA? Just wondering!

Last edited:
Too bad that the Tower can't be manufactured in the good old USA! So many American need jobs. I would love to see the Made In America label come back. Cathe why did you pick China over the USA? Just wondering!

Not Cathe of course, but the biggest benefit is of course price, it's simply cheaper. But, this got me thinking, so I googled it, and found that the gap between cost to produce in China over USA in general is narrowing...

http://www.businessweek.com/smallbiz/content/feb2009/sb2009029_090545.htm

Dela,

Thanks for the link to the Business Week article. Interesting Article and food for thought

It would be better for the environment, too. It kind of surprises me when you consider the freight costs to get the stuff here, that it's that much cheaper. I too, am getting a bit of China fatigue with relation to ALL of the merchandise we purchase here. Wouldn't it be cool if the US started actually producing something again? I'm even willing to pay more for it if it comes from here (and I frequently do).

I for one would be willing to pay a little extra for things manufactured in the USA. In the long run this benefits all Americans! Spend your money on American made goods!

I for one would be willing to pay a little extra for things manufactured in the USA. In the long run this benefits all Americans! Spend your money on American made goods!

I have to say I totally agree with this and probably will not be buying the power tower now...

I also agree. I would be willing to spend more and have it manufactured here in the US. I read all labels very carefully now before I buy. After the pet food debacle. the cough medicine, the toothpaste and the baby formula I am not buying anything made in China. Not only for health and safety reasons but because of China's unscrupulous business practices that actually endanger living beings.

I appreciate that many of you feel that it is important to buy American and I respect that very much. It might be a good idea to keep in mind that America was once in the same position and I'm sure many countries felt the same about us. Thought there have been quality issues with products imported from China, I do believe that Cathe would only put her name on safe, quality products.

Best,

Hi SNM videos,
I was just wonder how the STS power tower was coming along? Do they have an estimated cost of the power tower?? And will you also sell the wtg. vest and gloves on cathe.com? Oh an where can I find a band like the one in the dvd to do pull-up??

I also agree. I would be willing to spend more and have it manufactured here in the US. I read all labels very carefully now before I buy. After the pet food debacle. the cough medicine, the toothpaste and the baby formula I am not buying anything made in China. Not only for health and safety reasons but because of China's unscrupulous business practices that actually endanger living beings.

Probably 99% of all fitness products sold are made in China today. The infrastructure and manufacturing plants for products like these just don't exist in this country anymore. Even if you could find a plant in the USA to manufacture a product like the Power Tower the cost to the consumer would be too great and the price point of the product would not be able to compete in the marketplace. Even though you may think you're buying only USA or from products made in your own country, this is usually not the case. For example when you purchase a DVD from us or anyone, the DVD is made in the USA, but all cases are made in China.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.