The problem with America...

To the OP...

L . M . A . O . !!!!!!!!!

Buffy, there is so much in this world to be upset about... must you go out of your way to find things? Lighten up, you'll live longer.

My original point was that we should try to be more tolerant of people who are less intelligent. When I read comments like "thin the herd" I find it a bit disturbing is all. I expressed my opinion and was attacked as a result.

Then you should have attacked MY POST, and left Robin and all the others out of it.

Robin, it was a funny light thread that made many of us laugh (A LOT!). So, see, it was about me, not you, sweetie. (((hugs)))

Wow. Just wow.

((((hugs))) to you Robin, as always!!!

Edit: Yes, you are allowed to express your opinion. And everyone else is allowed to express their opinion of your opinion.

Last edited:
I laughed. Then I smiled. Then I frowned, shook my head and walked away... again.

Love ya, Robin! You too, Tete.... even if you're always projecting. Sheesh, quit that, would ya?

Where has our fun gone? Please have some fun!! Thank you, Robin, for making me smile and I am sorry about your grandson - my thoughts are with you. Please smile everyone and let's leave all the negativity to other sites/forums :D

I am so glad this topic came up because I thought I was the only one who seriously considered NOT removing the plastic lining from my feminine hygiene products BEFORE placing them in my underwear. :eek::eek::eek:

Like I was gonna stick them on my head or something. ( Okay, I've done that too but for totally different reasons)!!!:D:D:D:D

Let's just laugh

{{{Robin}}}

I am so sorry about your grandson. I did not know he had passed away:( Please accept my condolences. I remember you talking about him when he was born and the difficulties he had but I could tell he was very sweet and dear to your heart. Many hugs to you and your DD!

BTW, I got the gist of your post and it gave me giggles....Thank you!

I am so glad this topic came up because I thought I was the only one who seriously considered NOT removing the plastic lining from my feminine hygiene products BEFORE placing them in my underwear. :eek::eek::eek:

Like I was gonna stick them on my head or something. ( Okay, I've done that too but for totally different reasons)!!!:D:D:D:D

Let's just laugh

In that same thought train, what if I don't want to have a happy period??? Maybe I like being miserable for a week.

Carrie

In that same thought train, what if I don't want to have a happy period??? Maybe I like being miserable for a week.
Carrie

I heard that in a commercial: "have a happy period" and thought WTH?! Who has a happy period?? That must have been written by a MAN!:mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.