The Pope has passed away.

I admired his life of hard work, forgiveness and dedicated service to others. May he now rest in peace with his loved ones and with God.

My most heartfelt sympathies to his family, friends and followers.

I was very saddened to hear this news this afternoon. John Paul lived an extraordinary life and that is what he would want us to remember. The Pope showed respect to all religions and personified the term dignity, especially the last few years of his life despite his declining health.

God Bless you John Paul II.

I'm not a Catholic, but I know he was an amazing man. He definitely made a mark on the world and the world is better off because of him. He'll definitely have some shoes to fill.

I am not Catholic either, but I think the world has lost an incredible human being. It is very sad that we won't see him again, but we have learned a lot from him. He set an incredible example for all of us.

I'm not Catholic but I admired him too. There was a beautiful story about him on NPR yesterday morning and I thought he had died but he hadn't then. I heard later in the day. I shut my radio off and drove on in silence. He was a good man and I think you re right, a wonderful example to all. May he rest in peace.
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? Mary Oliver

I am Catholic and I don't to say that I admired him. I stay admire him.The most I admire is his courage in his illness. He has given to us a great example. You can be ill in your body but we have a strong soul. Sometimes we forget we have a soul in a world only worried about the money, the power, the youth or what we have. I am sure he is resting in peace.He is with our God.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.