The new Step...

Alright, I was just wondering...

I know that Cathe says that as long as we have a regular step that we won't need the new one but...

I want it!! :) So who else thinks they'll have to have it when it finally becomes available?

Also, I've been trying to come up with reasons to justify the purchase but haven't come up with any yet. So help me out...heehee! ;-)

Becky

Heck!

I think we NEED them because after all, they are SAFER on an incline then our normal steps, right? I don't think anyone would want us falling off our old steps, do you? (Not that I have even come close to falling off, but it sounded good! ;-))

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Anybody have any idea how much it will cost? That'll be an important factor. I wonder if they'll be selling it at The Sports Authority or if I'd necessarily have to order it. I've actually been in the mood for a new piece of fitness equipment, it's going to be tempting!

What IS the new step? (Sorry to be so stupid, but is it shown somewhere?)

It's the black & white thing shown on the covers of the new videos. You can see them on the home page, there's an especially good shot of it on the Legs & Shoulders cover. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be used for stepping or just as a weight bench, I think just as a weight bench.

Well, sorry guys, but I just don't have enough ROOM for another step bench. I for one am going to have to make do with what I have....oh well...:'(

Terri

Hey Terri!

Do you think we have room either??? But, we could always suspend a few items from the ceiling while not in use! Tee-Hee! Just joking with you. ;-)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Chucking Furniture!

Yeah, I'm seriously considering getting rid of my coffee table and maybe my sofa too! Hey, I might even have room to keep my slide out if I lose the dining room table! Wonder what my DH would think of that! Ha!

RE: Chucking Furniture!

Personally, I've been whispering in my HB's ears how much easier life would be without the living room furniture. Won't have to clean it! I think he's tempted...
I WANT THAT STEP!!! I wanted it as soon as I saw it, & I haven't changed my mind.
WHEN I get it will depend on availability & more importantly, price. Sigh
;-)

why cant it be used as a step? How low does it go without the risers? It looks pretty solid to me!

Too right. Believe it or not, my husband and I are planning to add an addition. My husband keeps insisting that we make one room an 'exercise room' for me, complete w/the appropriate flooring and lots of room to do cardio! Haha. I won't let him rearrange the living room furniture or get more furniture for the living room because that's my current workout space. Our sunroom is packed w/my dumbbells, step, barbells, plates, tall box, etc. PATHETIC, eh? We live in a pre-WWII colonial (2 bedrooms, one bath, etc---a "grandma's" house). Perfect size for the two of us & the dogs, but my exercise habit has made is a little crowded. hehehe. By the way, I plan to invest in the new steps, too! Maybe Fitness Wholesale will sell them.
Suzanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.