The New DVDs Have Arrived

SNM Videos

Administrator
fedx-600-dscn0506.jpg

Some good news to share! - CrossFire and To The Max have just been delivered to our facility in New Jersey and have passed quality checks. We will begin shipping pre-sale orders today and should finish getting all orders out by tomorrow. The postal service will once again be sending several employees to our building to scan the packages as they come off our assembly line. This should help to speed up delivery to you.

We hope to have downloads up later today and will let everyone who ordered the downloads know how they can claim their purchase once we complete all the steps we have to do on our end.

So get your game face on and get ready for CrossFire and To The Max.

OMG!!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!! I am ready for Cathe to kick my butt!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh I am so thrilled that I wish it wasn't night already here in Italy, I would stay awake just to check my e-mail and see how to download the new workouts!!!!! I feel like a child waiting for Santa ! :eek::D

YAHOO!!!!!! Doing plyolegs tonight (first time...totally psyched) in anticipation of awesome butt kicking to come (and yes, I'm a bit scared, but Cathe's taught me that I can do anything for five seconds, twenty seconds or however long needed...right?).

Thanks to everybody at SNM who's working so hard to get these to us! I am absolutely bursting with anticipation :)

I just noticed that Cross Fire and To the Max have been added to the Workout manager. They have a really impressive calorie burn. I'm totally psyched to try these now!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.