The more I see, the more I like!

WRITER

Cathlete
Just got done reading the new blog!

I was already excited about the workouts from the early descriptions.

Then the pictures on the blog (love the look of the leg and ab work especially) got me even more jazzed.

And, now with the descriptions of the cardio, I am thrilled.

I love creative and intense workouts, and I'm really looking forward to this set!

Thanks, Cathe.

I live overseas right now, so I shipped my pre-order to my in-laws. I have to wait until December before I can go home to get them! I can't wait!

I have no money so I'm going to have to wait until Christmas for these. I think they are going to be a blast!

I am excited, too! Right now, I am working out between 1 and 1/4 to 2 hours 6 days a week. Come fall, my schedule changes, and I will need to cut back. I will be looking for a more condensed, but intense workout program. This certainly looks like it will be perfect for me!!!:) Thanks, Cathe, for creating a workout plan that fits my needs! Take care, Nancy J.~~~~

I cannot wait for the bootcamp! I too love the idea of condensing alot of work in a shorter period of time, sometimes those 80 minute workouts just aren't doable for whatever reason!:)

I'm with you, tneah. As we get closer to the holidays I'll be working 12-hour days/7 days a week (postal service). Those 70-80 minute workouts will no longer be doable and I'll need alternatives. These should arrive just in time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.