The Good News Great People Thread

OMG! I adore the ShamWow guy! He convinced me--I am the proud owner of 5 ShamWows. :)

I just have to add my dentist. He fixed a tooth yesterday I'd ground down to almost nothing, & I had my first pain free meal last night in about a year. It's the little things, ya know.........;)

Where do I begin???

1. The food bank volunteers who are helping to feed the poor.

2. The St Vincent de paul society who is helping to keep people warm.

3. My decluttering friends here who are taking their items to Goodwill and Churches and donation centers to help those who need it.

4. All the people in my community who gave sooooo generously for the kids toy drive in honor of Dr Epple.

5. My friends, neighbors and family who all helped when DS was in hospital
That includes all Cathe friends who gave me phone #'s and ride offers and TONS of support. Cathe included.

6. My 2 boys, who have faced so much in their young lives and still smile and laugh everyday!!!!

7. ALL mothers and fathers who take the time everyday to hug their kids and tell them they love them.

8. The pediatric oncologists and nurses who take such great care of kids and families during these god-awful diseases.

9. For all those who can keep their sense of humor in trying times and help make everyone feel better.

10. The pilot!!!!! The Pilot The Pilot!!!!!!

11. Our men and women at war (both sides) who are literally fighting to stay alive.

Aqujock,

Great thread!

If I told my story about my three people that are the greatest to me (my heroes). I would cry. So I will mention their names and leave it at that. (crying right now anyway).

Mary Adeline Cooper (Yax), my mother

Alger William Cooper, my father

Monique Pizzitola, my daughter

Joseph Fredrick McBride, my husband (How could I leave him out?)

Janie
i_love_you_letter.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.