The Cathe Live Android App is Now Available

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
catheLiveAndroid600px.jpg
You can now download our Cathe Live app from the Google Play store. ***We've now updated the app fixing a bug that was causing an error it's now okay to download the new Android Cathe Live app.

I get this error when I go to play a video from Cathe Live. Please help!
71d34a30bdf31980f9cb0480c332b4fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I get this error when I go to play a video from Cathe Live. Please help!
71d34a30bdf31980f9cb0480c332b4fe.jpg

Ok, thanks for letting us know . We're looking at this now to see what the problem is. I would hold off downloading until we can figure this out.

So if it doesn't show up in Google Play when I search for it does it mean my device isn't compatible or you have taken it down while you work on it??

So if it doesn't show up in Google Play when I search for it does it mean my device isn't compatible or you have taken it down while you work on it??
when I type in just Cathe it comes up. If I type in Cathe Live it doesn't.

You have to wait till Google approves the updated app version we sent them over the weekend before it will show up.

Great, just getting ready to let everyone know that the updated Android app is now back in the Google Play Store and seems to be working fine now. If you have already downloaded the previous version and it doesn't auto update you may need to kill the Cathe Live in your "recent apps" and either relaunch it or uninstall the old version and reinstall the new version. But in most cases I think it should just auto update and you won't need to do anything.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.