The Biggest Loser

The Biggest Loser

• Total voters

CollinsMom

Cathlete
Did you see this show last night? What a shocker!

Anyway, if you had to choose between these three trainers to train you, who would you choose?

I would choose Jillian for sure! I would feel more comfortable with a female, and that girl Kim is annoying to me!

I like someone that kicks me in the rear, and that is Jillian. She would make me run faster to get away!}(

LOVE Jillian. Always have. Some people may disagree with this, but I feel as though she cares the most about everyone. She was once heavy and can relate. She was not always so fit. That is what i like about her. clarissa

What happened in Biggest Loser? I'm in Ssan Diego and all normal programming has been replaced with fire coverage. So, what happened???

Anyway, I also voted for Jillian. She pushes you much more than the other trainers.

I also like Jillian. I'm not a huge follower of the show (it comes on during my kids' storytime/bedtime), but I watched it last night and COULD NOT BELIEVE the 17-pound weight gain!! How does that happen in one week?????

This is my first year watching it but I think I would like Jillian as my trainer. I think she would push me the hardest. I thought it was horrible how Neal manipulated the game. It was a sneaky, underhanded thing to do. I guess it worked in his favor that he's still on the show but now I doubt he'll get respect from anyone and I don't think he'll be on for much longer. I felt bad Amy didn't lose any weight especially since she switched over to Jillian but she did have to eat all those cookies and peanut butter cups at the challenge at over 1,750 calories so that couldn't have helped matters and she never lost any big numbers each week (not that that's bad but since the show stresses big numbers all the time instead of steady consistent 1-2 pound weight loss each week, I'm sure it didn't feel too good.) It was nice to see Jez lose over 100 pounds. So far all of the people who have left the show seem to have done a great job. I just hope they can maintain their new healthy lifestyle.

Marcy

On the show, I think Neil said the sabatoged his weight by drinking 2 gallons of water right before the weigh in . Apparently each gallon weighs about 9 pounds. He should have been voted off in my opinion. He is the biggest loser, but not by weight.

Carolyn

i am so mad i almost don't want to watch after that. and he is lucky that he didn't kill himself drinking that much water. i want to see more integrity on the show not games. the other teams should have voted him off his days are numbered now. and while they are at it get rid of the girl kym that left the red team i am sick of her whinning.

The part I didn't understand is why did that guy sabotaged his team, didn't he take a big risk, they could have voted him off!! how come he was not voted off , is there an alliance I am not aware of?

Sarah

The blue and the red team are trying to get rid of all the black team first. Though I thought that the guy they call cowboy would vote off Neil. Makes me think less of him too now.

Farrah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.