The Biggest Looser

I missed last night, what happened?

BTW, I guess Utah is the sister of one of the attorney's in my office (I'm in Washington). What did she do last night?
Brandi

Is she the one who got lost and was throwing a fit on the boat? I don't like that person, it would be nicer if she wore gone. I'm sure it won't be long. The red team seems like it might be a little divided after last night. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Jenn

I only saw bits and pieces of it. Was she the one looking for a signature and yelling "I'm pissed!" She scared me! :eek:

I clash with personalities like that one. I really like Maryland. She seems to be positive about everything and stays in control. She is my favorite now. Not sure I like Pam either and I was almost falling off the couch when Alaska started to cry. Sorry, but she looked a mess and what was with that top she wore? You don't wear a top like that one when your that big...just made her look bigger, in my opinion.

I miss Jillian though...the red team coach. Kim is o.k.

Charlotte~~

so I gather she was yelling at someone again, kind of like that first week? that was pretty bad. She's nothing like her sister that I work with, that's for sure!! The one I work with is just about the nicest woman I've ever met.

Maybe I can catch a recap from the website or something.
Brandi

so I gather she was yelling at someone again, kind of like that first week? that was pretty bad. She's nothing like her sister that I work with, that's for sure!! The one I work with is just about the nicest woman I've ever met.

Maybe I can catch a recap from the website or something.
Brandi

It's only a matter of time until Ms. Utah is shown the door. Again, this year I like the crop of guys they have - they don't play those silly games the women do. They ganged up on poor Wiley so their little group wouldn't be broken up, and look what happened.

I was disappointed that they did not have any exercises I could borrow for my circuit training class like last week!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Brandi, the contestants had to deliver a meal somewhere on the cruise ship. They were given a location and had to receive a signature for the meal. Well, Utah couldn't find where she was to deliver and was yelling "I NEED A SIGNATURE!!!" over and over. Then she went into a Spa, and asked the woman who worked there to sign, she said "no" and Utah freaked out yelling "I'M PI$$ED!!!"

Susan C.M.

I think all the women on the red team are witches!! The blue team is a much better team because they really care about each other, I hope they win.

Dang, I will have to go watch it (I was bushed last night and ended up going to be early, during Bones)!! I recorded it, though!!! I had a hard time with Utah from the beginning when she went off on Minnesota for not losing enough weight the first week (when she herself only lost like 1-2 more lbs that her!).

I recorded this and watched last night. I agree with everything Charlotte said :) (that Alaska woman crying at the end was heinous). MD is my favorite too. She seems very determined and that she is a hard worker. I don't think I have ever seen her complain. I was so glad that red team lost the weigh in. The guys on the team aren't bad, but those women on the red team are horrible. I think that they really ended up screwing their team because they formed an alliance and it backfired. Now their biggest loser is gone. Ha ha! Go blue team.

Karin

So I went back and finally watched it! I can't believe Nelson is gone. I really liked him!
The Utah chick has GOT to go!! She is a manipulative, backstabbing, bi#*h!!! I am glad that the guys did not let her get her way. All I have to say is that immunity thing was SO NOT right!!! For the health of the red team, she needs to go!!! Oh, and Kai? What was she thinking by wearing THAT????

Karin's right... Go Blue Team!

Another relation with Heather - turns out one of my instructors at 24hr was friends with her in college and heard about her being the yelling/nasty one - but hasnt saw her on the show yet. Will be interesting to see what she says about it. From what she had heard about it - she thought it was totally out of her character to be that way - but times/people change for sure. And editing never helps either.

Her sister said she didn't watch the show, but said she's heard from others how mean her sister was being and that she "had a melt down" on the show. She said her mom called and was appalled saying "you guys aren't like that!!"

She said she doesn't think she will last acting that way. I've got to remember to watch next week!

Brandi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.