The Announcement - FINALLY!

i love the show
have been moving with you all faithfully for about two months
i love it love it love it
i love the bonus- i love the challenge

WOW!!! Much Success in all you do! I want to one day be as successful as you in fitness. I want people to believe in themselves and acheive all the goals they set for themselves in fitness and in life. I have a ways to go to get where you are and I am a late fitness bloomer. I wan to make a differnce. Thanks for everything!!!! If you have any advise on a beginner who wants to get a solid foundation in the industry please advise [email protected]. I teach kickbox and i am a personal trainer however I want to tranistion from my 9-5 job to a permanent fitness career. thanks for any advise from anyone. :)

I wish that the presale had gone on a little longer. I don't go on this website as much as I would like, and only last week I noticed the presale.

For the planned winter filming series, what about ordering the weights first and cardio second for maximum fat burning and muscle gain? Or making premixes that offer that option?

How long is the usual production period after filming? 2-3 months? I *know* this is a guestimate based on everything going right, and a Murphy's Law guestimate might be double that... but just trying to gauge because I live in Taiwan and if I pre-order with other DVDs I have to wait for the new titles to be released for my parcel to ship. Trying to figure out if I can wait that long :) If anyone here knows, please fill me in. Thx!

Hi,

Did you ever find out what ccetv is and how you can get it? If you get this info can you reply back to me to let me know and if I find out I will let you know.

Wow! I've been traveling non-stop these past 2+ months, and this is my first chance to check the board. So much has changed!

Congrats on your newest business venture, Cathe! :) I'm excited to see what your 4 new tapes are. And I'm thrilled that you are planning more advanced workouts. I've loved working out to you, since just having first tried your workouts this past summer. I've really missed not being able to workout to your dvds these last few months though. :/ So, I DO hope that *maybe* you are considering making a "TRAVEL WORKOUT" dvd? :)

Again, Congrats!

Wow! I've been traveling non-stop these past 2+ months, and this is my first chance to check the board. So much has changed!

Congrats on your newest business venture, Cathe! :) I'm excited to see what your 4 new tapes are. And I'm thrilled that you are planning more advanced workouts. I've loved working out to you, since just having first tried your workouts this past summer. I've really missed not being able to workout to your dvds these last few months though. :/ So, I DO hope that *maybe* you are considering making a "TRAVEL WORKOUT" dvd? :)

Again, Congrats!

I can't tell you how thrilled I'm for the new advanced workouts!!
Your workouts are truly the best and most challenging!! I look forward to working our hard with your workouts! Thanks so much and congrats on the great news!!
From,
wellness;)

I cannot even express how thankful I am for your respect of your client base! After seeing other companies do the same to the detriment to their faithful followers, this is a breath of fresh air! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

As the 40 pounds go away this menu of hard breathing will be very becoming. I am grateful for the beginner dvds. Thank you for all your hard work. I am glad I bought my step, it introduced me to you.

Belinda
Cleveland, Ohio:) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.