The AB SWING......

Bernard

Cathlete
This was a TSV on QVC UK the other week, and it looked pretty good, I didn't buy it though, because I am wondering if anyone already owns it ? If so, what kind of results have you had ????

Many Thanks

Anna :)

I think you would be better served if you did the new ab workouts in Cathe's intensity series...it's the best she's done yet.

Just Do It! :)

Hi,
In my opinion you can get the same results by sitting on a weight bench or step and doing knee raises--thats basically all your doing with this "machine". Save your money, if your not happy with how your abs are looking, try working them out first, starting with lower ab work first, and really concentrate on the contraction, you will get great results and it wont cost you a thing!! Then you have more $$ to buy Cathe tapes!! Hee hee.

Take care
Jayne

Hi Anna -

I just saw the Ab Swing in our local Target and Sports Authority! Check around and see if it's on display and ask if you can try it out! I plan to do that this weekend at Sports Authority.

Fitnik - let us know what you think of it! I'd love to hear about it.

I agree that you can get a better ab workout with a stability ball or doing other ab exercises. Save your money.

I've been tempted but I'm going Cathe all the way for the abs. I know it'll be tough and she kicks my A$$ every time. But hey, that's why I invested so much money in her videos and the equipment to do them with.

Edith

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.