The 2011 Cathe Glassboro RT Official Find-A-Roommate Thread

Roommate needed

Hi

I just booked a room at the Fairfield and am looking for someone to share it with me. If anyone is interested please let me know. You can private message me too.

And a few things about me:

At the time of the trip I will be 37, single, non smoker and very easy to get along with :)

Last edited:
OK. I'll be the brave first person to sign up and say I need a roommate. I'd like to stay at the Fairfield, but I haven't made reservations yet. If anyone made reservations and wants someone to share . . .

My one caveat is that I'd like to have my own bed. I don't sleep very well sharing a bed with someone new . . . all worried I'll roll or kick. :confused: So, I'd be willing to pay for 1/2 a room with 2 beds and share with either 1 person who also wanted her own bed, or 2 people who didn't mind being in the same bed.

Two things I forgot to mention:

1) I plan to arrive Thursday. So I need a roommate for 3 nights.

2) I'm in Africa, so I'm about to go to bed. I won't be active on the forums and won't respond for several hours if anyone PMs me.

Jasmin, are you planning to arrive Thurs or Fri?

OK. I'll be the brave first person to sign up and say I need a roommate. I'd like to stay at the Fairfield, but I haven't made reservations yet. If anyone made reservations and wants someone to share . . .

My one caveat is that I'd like to have my own bed. I don't sleep very well sharing a bed with someone new . . . all worried I'll roll or kick. :confused: So, I'd be willing to pay for 1/2 a room with 2 beds and share with either 1 person who also wanted her own bed, or 2 people who didn't mind being in the same bed.

The room at the Fairfield usually have 2 beds (form my experience the last 3 times)

Suzette

I went a couple of years ago and stayed in one of the suites by myself. Quite honestly, I needed some alone time.

This time I want to stay at the Fairfield Inn, where it seems a bit more lively, and would love a roommate.

A few things about me:

1. I am a 48 year old stay-at-home mom. I have 4 children, ages 23, 18, 7 and 5.

2. I am a non-smoker.

3. I am driving in from Delaware arriving on Friday afternoon.

Anybody interested in rooming, please pm me.

Suzette--You're right. The rooms do have 2 beds. I just remember in '07 when I went that there were several who put 4 in a room because that really cuts down on the cost.

Just chiming in to say I have a roommate now, so I'll take myself out of the "needs a roommate" pool.

Thanks, everyone.

i need a roommate

i'll be coming in early Thurs morning, so will be booking a room from Thurs on. anyone interested? i'm from Georgia, 43, have 2 boys, a fiancee and a sweet yellow lab named Gideon.
Laina

i'll be coming in early Thurs morning, so will be booking a room from Thurs on. anyone interested? i'm from Georgia, 43, have 2 boys, a fiancee and a sweet yellow lab named Gideon.
Laina

bumping this...I still need a roommate. I have a room at the Fairfield booked from Thurs on, 2 double beds. can someone help a sista out??

Jasmin416

Hello Jasmin416:

My name was pulled off the waiting list for the Glassboro Roadtrip :D so I'm looking for a room mate. If you are still interested or looking for a roomy, let me know. My name is Michele Leblanc and you can send me a message or post a reply to this thread.

This goes for anyone who is still looking for a room mate.

Hi

I just booked a room at the Fairfield and am looking for someone to share it with me. If anyone is interested please let me know. You can private message me too.

And a few things about me:

At the time of the trip I will be 37, single, non smoker and very easy to get along with :)

My name was pulled off the waiting list for the Glassboro Roadtrip so I'm looking for a room mate. If you are still interested or looking for a roomy, let me know. My name is Michele Leblanc and you can send me a message or post a reply to this thread.

This goes for anyone who is still looking for a room mate.

Laina - are you still looking for a roommate?

If so - I'm interested! I'm coming in Thursday about 6 p.m. and leaving very early Monday a.m. (but I'd be fine with keeping the room myself Sunday night if needed).

PM me - I'm Cheryl - or email me at [email protected] if you're still looking for a roomie. I'm 52 - a mom of 5 - married - and from Salt Lake City.

Thanks!

Hi Cheryl,

I just sent you an email. I'm rooming alone at the Fairfield, so if you still need a roomie let me know!

See ya at the RT!!

Sherry

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.